Gibson Brands Forums

1. of April

E-minor7

This night I dreamt I visited j45nick and his wife.

They lived in a cosy little place and Nick's better half looked a bit like tbpiii's folkie wife Nick appeared to be some sort of version of himself.

We had a well-behaved and dampened talk, but the hosts put on significantly loud classical music as if they wanted to indicate that acoustic guitars would come up later and needed a zone of their own.

At some point a dessert was served some light-yellow cream-pie-pudding, which tasted very nice and must have been home made.

I was enjoying it half lying on a sofa or couch-bed nothing controversial about that. But then, , , a minor catastrophe sat in.

I discovered one of the trays from which I was eating - a little jar, a small plate and an egg-cup - was leaking and that pudding now had pippled out on the vintage lace blanket below me.

Tried to dry it up unseen, but only more pudding seeped out on the precious fabric.

Though not my fault, I secretly took the blame and felt terrible embarrassed, , , , untill finally the debacle caught light.

The same did the dreamer - I woke up right there, not bathed in sweat, but as you can imagine severely relieved.

Hehe, , , won't analyze this one, still a bit peculiar is was.

Have a good day folks, , , and send my regards to your wife, Nick. . .

The world would be a much more colouful place if 'pippled out' was a more commonly used phrase. I'm stealing that one Em7... Will try to sneak it in to a meeting today

'Tis a nice word that.

Watching some guitar youtube videos made my favourite word of the week 'bubinga',

Pippled is just as enjoyable.

Em's world never seems to be lacking any colour from what I have read from him !

'Tis a nice word that.

Watching some guitar youtube videos made my favourite word of the week 'bubinga',

Pippled is just as enjoyable.

Em's world never seems to be lacking any colour from what I have read from him !

Not 'Cocobolo' BBG .. ?

What you may have realized by now was that the tasty pudding you were eating contained a small amount of lysergic acid diethylamide.

Come back for dessert and music whenever you want. But remember, you can check out anytime, but you can never leave......

Poontang, there's another great word which doesn't get the airtime it deserves....

Ah, the lysergics eh? Great fun when you're 15 and just want to be spooked out or have a good giggle at the world... not quite so much fun as an adult with adult types concerns and worries... can be crazy stuff. I have a great tale about a group of folk all peeing themselves whilst on this particular chemical diversion, but this probably ain't the forum for it or I'll get benched again.

Poontang, there's another great word which doesn't get the airtime it deserves....

Ah, the lysergics eh? Great fun when you're 15 and just want to be spooked out or have a good giggle at the world... not quite so much fun as an adult with adult types concerns and worries... can be crazy stuff. I have a great tale about a group of folk all peeing themselves whilst on this particular chemical diversion, but this probably ain't the forum for it or I'll get benched again.

Coffee out through nostrils onto screen.

Of course none of us has ever seen anyone do anything stupid while drunk out of their minds. And I'm sure none of us has done anything they regretted after a few too many drinks, right? [biggrin]

What you may have realized by now was that the tasty pudding you were eating contained a small amount of lysergic acid diethylamide.

Come back for dessert and music whenever you want. But remember, you can check out anytime, but you can never leave......

Only slowly comin' down from that trek now - but then as always, , , when I step out of a dream it's right into another.

Givin' the Dove a shim for tonite's kitchen-jam - might do Mister T-man with you in mind around midnite. . .

Hey, don't get me wrong I'm no advocate of the bad stuff.... any time I have to warn the youngsters off the madness I tell them I was so wasted one night when I woke up the next day, I had to pull the covers up to have a look to make sure what was next to me was a woman... yes it was that rough! I crept out of there like a ninja on extra-stealth tablets... thankfully I was not faced with the dilemma of gnawing off my own arm to avoid any disturbance... Kaa from the jungle book had nothing on me when it comes to 'slippery' on that occasion.

I've always said to youngsters, never take more drugs than the equivalent amount of shame you can handle, if you're thick skinned, charge ahead, if you're a delicate soul who can't shake off deep personal humiliation they're probably not for you....

I've always said to youngsters, never take more drugs than the equivalent amount of shame you can handle, if you're thick skinned, charge ahead, if you're a delicate soul who can't shake off deep personal humiliation they're probably not for you....

That's probably good advice for "adults" as well, and it applies to all the drugs we consume.

Yellow, cream pie pudding my butt. I know if I stopped by J45nick's he ain't putting nothing out on that table for desert except bread pudding covered with a sweet, thick sauce made with a liberal dose of Fighting Cock Bourbon.

What a frighteningly off-putting name for booze!

Cocobolo is good , but bubinga is just great.

Wonder how many have been sold just because someone wanted to say it one more time in the shop.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

For some it might in fact take years to leave. You were eating the stuff as tartrate, weren't you? Be careful! I know two musicians in person who suffered severe flashbacks for several years, and usually had horror trips through it. They were great keyboardists, and one of them once was a bandmate of mine - it was not nice.

For some it might in fact take years to leave. You were eating the stuff as tartrate, weren't you? Be careful! I know two musicians in person who suffered severe flashbacks for several years, and usually had horror trips through it. They were great keyboardists, and one of them once was a bandmate of mine - it was not nice.

It was/is extremely powerful, unpredictable stuff, so that dosage and purity were critical. I haven't taken it since about 1969, not do I have any particular desire to ever do it again. We quickly discovered that the more mellow, predictable psychedelic cousins were far less disruptive to a rational existence.

But that was a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away........

(but I swear I've had no residual effects.)

It was/is extremely powerful, unpredictable stuff, so that dosage and purity were critical. I haven't taken it since about 1969, not do I have any particular desire to ever do it again. We quickly discovered that the more mellow, predictable psychedelic cousins were far less disruptive to a rational existence.

But that was a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away........

(but I swear I've had no residual effects.)

Up to now I don't have information about one of these two addicted pals since 1985, and the other one doesn't have any problems since more than twenty-seven years. He still is a great keyboard player and vocalist, and his quintet exists since thirty-five years including him and one more founding member.

Archived