Gibson Brands Forums

SJ200 Custom vs EJ200ce

aerohead

I was working on my work pc with no sound, so when I looked later on my iPad, the show was over.

I have had the same thing happen, so I don't put videos up anymore, just soundclouds. My broadband takes hours and hours to load a little video, so I can't be bothered with all that hanging around if I'm going to hate mail everywhere. You can go in to the video editor of the camera and copy just the soundtracks to soundcloud so the rest of us can hear what is going on. Still can get messages there but. He may have moved on to other targets by now, hopefully somewhere else, like Walmart to but his 50th broken guitar.

Real life can be the same - the cupboard was bare at lunchtime the other day, so the hound and I piled in the car to a takeaway food joint with a drivethru, pulled up at a car spot and started munching....hound in the back seat leaning over my shoulder! All great! Looked out in front of my car at a bus stop on the road and a few people were waiting and there he was - Crazy Eyes! The other bus waiting people were watching him nervously. And the hound AND I broke the golden rule of 'Don't Make Eye Contact!!!' He started to come over to my car and I didn't know what to expect, but he leaned down on the passenger side and hid there while he lit his crack pipe! Then walked off up the road?....phew.

I suspect the same chemicals are involved with that sort of nuttery comments?

BluesKing777.

Aero,

Hey I just want to givr my respect to you .

I have not seen the video yet but I already know you are a respected member of the forum ,my words to you are :

A) Thank You for not letting this person get under your skin !!!! That is your greatest victory !!!!

B)You and every other member here are entitiled to enjoy guitar playing regardless of if you are an amateur singer or a professional singer ,same goes for guitar playing .NOWHERE is it written we have to be pros to enjoy ourselves.

C)I'm just play for myself and no one but my fiancee hear's me so I respect you for having the courage to show others your work.

D) This is not a gibson fanboy only forum and Guitarlight was always critical of the brand .Even when a lot of people tried to explain with facts and evidence.He never understood the fact that higher quality guitars needed more care and attention compared to laminate guitars to him everthing was a fault or defect.I tried to be kind to him but it was never any use .

E)Enjoy your guitars and play them in good health and never cease to learn the songs that mean something to you and sing them like you feel like doing it .No one can stop you from having fun.

JC

I was working on my work pc with no sound, so when I looked later on my iPad, the show was over.

I have had the same thing happen, so I don't put videos up anymore, just soundclouds. My broadband takes hours and hours to load a little video, so I can't be bothered with all that hanging around if I'm going to hate mail everywhere. You can go in to the video editor of the camera and copy just the soundtracks to soundcloud so the rest of us can hear what is going on. Still can get messages there but. He may have moved on to other targets by now, hopefully somewhere else, like Walmart to but his 50th broken guitar.

Real life can be the same - the cupboard was bare at lunchtime the other day, so the hound and I piled in the car to a takeaway food joint with a drivethru, pulled up at a car spot and started munching....hound in the back seat leaning over my shoulder! All great! Looked out in front of my car at a bus stop on the road and a few people were waiting and there he was - Crazy Eyes! The other bus waiting people were watching him nervously. And the hound AND I broke the golden rule of 'Don't Make Eye Contact!!!' He started to come over to my car and I didn't know what to expect, but he leaned down on the passenger side and hid there while he lit his crack pipe! Then walked off up the road?....phew.

I suspect the same chemicals are involved with that sort of nuttery comments?

BluesKing777.

There is some dude sitting outside my house in the dark in a car as I read that and write this. I hope it's neither of them. I guess maybe there's a gal in the car with him. Maybe they're just looking for some privacy. Ha so am I! Maybe I'll get some free entertainment out of the deal. I'll ask them if they've seen any of my YouTube videos :)

Is this on the YouTube app? I don't see any of that in the YouTube app but I am on my iPhone.

I'm looking at YouTube as it appears on my Windows laptop. I'm sorry, but I don't know how it works on the iPhone; often some functions are harder to find or even excluded on mobile platforms, though.

Red 333

You'll likely have to get on a lap top to get the video editor. It will allow you to set each video however you like. You can make it viewable to everyone, but no comments are printed on your page until you approve them. Some moron can scream all they want, but no one will ever know it because you won't "approve" the comment. Comments you like won't show-up on your page until you okay them......... All my videos are open to the public set-up that way. Don't let some immature and child-like malcontent keep you from showcasing the music you like to perform.

1444433238[/url]' post='1701286']

I have had the same thing happen, so I don't put videos up anymore, just soundclouds. My broadband takes hours and hours to load a little video, so I can't be bothered with all that hanging around if I'm going to hate mail everywhere. You can go in to the video editor of the camera and copy just the soundtracks to soundcloud so the rest of us can hear what is going on.

BluesKing777.

Hey BK are you suggesting that it's the way I look that caused all of this? "Well I'm not surprised look at what he was wearing! Tsk! Tsk! That will teach him for dressing so damn sexy!"

You couldn't even see my high heels! msp_drool.gif

Hey BK what are you saying? Now it's the way I look that caused all of this? "Well I'm not surprised look at what he was wearing! Tsk! Tsk! That will teach him for dressing so damn sexy!"

You couldn't even see my high heels! msp_drool.gif

I emphatically support BluesKing in his cross-dressing and in any gender identification he might be doing, whether on YouTube or otherwise.

Actually, I'd probably get a lot more views if I did wear a dress, and not because I'm pretty. :(

That must have been an interesting video I missed, Aero!

I can't do the high heels since walking all the way home in leather boots one night and overstretching my Achilles! And I generally wear the classic Sound Engineer uniform......

But I meant that I wasn't going to spend hours in my dodgy broadband service loading videos to Youtube just to get hate mail - so just do soundclouds which load very quickly. (Normally?)

And if you want to wear the heels, Aero, go for it, man!

BluesKing777.

Archived