Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson les paul standard 2015

hoross

For a while i was hesitating between the new traditional 2016 and the classic lp 2016,but tried today the 2015 les paul standard which was awesome.

I bought it in a trans amber candy a real beauty and yes with the g force tuner i love it.

Cant help love the 2015s i was really dissapointed about the 2016 lp traditional today i tried it seems they are lower quality then the 2015 but thats my opinion.

Guest Farnsbarns

Yeah, the 2015's are even better than vintage . By the end of next year they'll be changing hands for 20k. It's because of the planetary alignment when the wood was felled, at night, during a full moon, by virgins, probably with unhealthy obsessions about guitar model years.

Guest Farnsbarns

Get some photos up, Hoross; you know the rules! Congratulations on your newbie.

Yes, no pretend troll guitars allowed.

Yeah, the 2015's are even better than vintage . By the end of next year they'll be changing hands for 20k. It's because of the planetary alignment when the wood was felled, at night, during a full moon, by virgins, probably with unhealthy obsessions about guitar model years.

=D> LOL

Unfortunately the wood for the 2016 models was only felled by middle aged blokes with big beards and beer bellies , which must certainly have an effect on the woods tone and quality.

oh my god some people are the same like on the my les paul website ,by the way thanks Bence.

Besides im not a troublemaker just telling how i feel by some guitars now if someone feels better with a studio,lpj,classic or whatever all respect

to that person .

The guitar gotta fit on you and your playability.

Chees :)

Dont take it all so seriously its only rock n roll

Archived