Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul Standard 2015 sprint run

hoross

Ok i sold my traditional 2015 g-force and bought myself another les paul standard sprint run 2015 trans amber candy.

Really this guitar is the guitar,wow im really amazed by it the playing is incredible.

Yes i think i found my girl she is the chosen one :)

Damn i wish i could post pics here of this guitar,and my other guitars altough i try and try and it dont work :(

Ok i sold my traditional 2015 g-force and bought myself another les paul standard sprint run 2015 trans amber candy.

Really this guitar is the guitar,wow im really amazed by it the playing is incredible.

Damn i wish i could post pics here of this guitar,and my other guitars altough i try and try and it dont work :(

Reply to this post and I'll pm you an email address and you can send them to me and I'll put them up for you.

rct

Hoross, I don't really understand this, for ages you've been extolling the virtues of the 2015 Les Paul's and now you've got rid of it for a 2015 Sprint Run, which is basically a guitar with most (but not all) of the 2015 modifications deleted (I know because I looked at one, but went for a 2014 that was available for a little more).

Ian

Archived