Gibson Brands Forums

Airport delays

Well flying out of Pittsburgh for Boston this afternoon and so much has been made of issues with long delays, we got here 3 hours before our flight.

Haha!

No lines....

No waiting....

Barely anyone in the airport, like some weird twilight zone episode.

On the other hand the TSA employees were very nice.

What about 2 hrs? 1 hr? Did you see the lines then?

I really, really hate the long lines, security stuff, all of it. I really miss the old days when we basically just went, got our tickets and baggage dealt with, and got on the plane. Family and friends could see you off right at the gate.

Besides that, I love the airport.

Add Atlanta

4H

Atlanta has always been screwed up. Before I met the current missus, I dated a flight attendant who was based out of Atlanta. But, she choose to live in Dallas/Fort Worth. Every morning she was scheduled to work, she'd deadhead in on the first flight to Atlanta so she could start her day already inside security. There were other reasons for her living on DFW, but she considered skipping Atlanta security one of the perks.

Well, both ATL and ORD are two of the busiest airports in the entire world, so it's not surprising about the delays there. Haven't been through PIT since US Airways pulled up roots there, but I can't imagine it's as busy.

Hang with it. They will fix it, it'll just take longer than making 423 new ones is all.

Good luck. If you get snagged up, a guy not far from me will fix it better than new.

rct

Archived