Gibson Brands Forums

Page denies stealing Stairway to Heaven riff

Rabs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now I just heard on the news that the jury was not allowed to even listen to the recording of Taurus. WTF ? I don't get it .

Wow, Then what was the point of bringing the entire case forward. That's just ridiculous,

but still, there's not enough for there IMHO, the nail them on this. I agree tho, they were pretty blatant with a few of the other examples noted here which I have listened to recently as well.

Wow, Then what was the point of bringing the entire case forward. That's just ridiculous,

but still, there's not enough for there IMHO, the nail them on this. I agree tho, they were pretty blatant with a few of the other examples noted here which I have listened to recently as well.

I don't get it either. but i agree, there wasn't enough to find in favor of Randy California's case. Page & Plant are unique & tremendous talents. I love Led Zeppelin. but like I've said before, theres been a few songs they slightly more than borrowed from. That being said, I don't think any less of them or love their music any less, like Surfpup said.

Archived