Gibson Brands Forums

No Gibson is safe

Homz

Is that a World of Warcraft box I see on the floor?

/flex

No, it's a Dungeons and Dragons box set. A few years ago our family started playing as a way to get the kids thinking in a critical manner. It was a great tool and btw I love Dungeons and Dragons. I guess that's no surprise to many of you.

NOOOOOO!

WTF Happened??

She didn't break it. She posed for the pic. I had another of her with a front shot of the guitar, but I didn't look at the pic and it was just to blurry to post. My intent was to show the guitar, but that didn't turn out so well. For a Studio that guitar does sound good too. It has some sort of weight added and really feels more like a Standard.

For a Studio that guitar does sound good too. It has some sort of weight added and really feels more like a Standard.

Well, those aren't chambered out for girls like a lot of the modern 'Pauls are, so it'll naturally have the good 'ol 10lb+ feel to it! :D

H-Bomb

What you should work on is that posing as another person under the Guest nic. That's lame.

I know she's a pretty one. I'm sure she would say thanks for saying so.

To bad you play PRS she wont hang out with any of those sissies. She has a LP Standard on her wall in her room.

No' date=' it's a Dungeons and Dragons box set. A few years ago our family started playing as a way to get the kids thinking in a critical manner. It was a great tool and btw I love Dungeons and Dragons. I guess that's no surprise to many of you.

[/quote']

Seriously?

Homz no offence but if that's what you're daughter thinks she's a goddamn poser! But so are you' date=' so I am probably complimenting you, you jammy gear snob! Also guys, I like Gibson, but I would never own ONLY Gibsons or Fenders. Be original! Dude![/quote']

Did you really say no offense then commence to offending me. LOL, I'm not sure I would even have the nads to be that big of a hypocrite. As for Gibson snobbery, guilty as charged and I raise my kids to be the same way. If I didn't think it was the best guitar I own I sure wouldn't be here talking about it.

Seriously?

Do you have an issue with Dungeons and Dragons? Please tell me your not one of those crazies that think it's the devils game? Because if you are I will have great fun at your expense.

Oh' date=' please say you are![/size']

it's weird how just because gibsons are expensive the automatic stereotype is that people who own them are "gibson snobs" when in reality the people on most of the other forums (cough* fender, cough* PRS) are mutch snobbier (is that a word?) then the people here. must everyone here is way more laid back then the people on other forums.

just me two cents.

Homz no offence but if that's what you're daughter thinks she's a goddamn poser! But so are you' date=' so I am probably complimenting you, you jammy gear snob! Also guys, I like Gibson, but I would never own ONLY Gibsons or Fenders. Be original! Dude![/quote']

He's just jealous cause she'd like me better cause I play Gibson haha

So' date=' Homz... you don't have to answer this question (hopefully I don't get banned for this) but... did you adopt? (I think I read that somewhere) or are you of Asian descent? Knowing you, I'm not about to be accused of being racist, but... I always thought you were Caucasian.[/quote']

I and my wife are so freaking white we're damn near translucent. My kids are both Vietnamese. My daughter was adopted at the age of 8 years. She is now 15. My son was adopted at the age of 7 1/2 months he is now 9 years old. Oddly we got the younger one first.

What you should work on is that posing as another person under the Guest nic. That's lame.

I know she's a pretty one. I'm sure she would say thanks for saying so.

To bad you play PRS she wont hang out with any of those sissies. She has a LP Standard on her wall in her room.

Ouch....

just b/c you don't limit yourself to Gibson and Fender is still no excuse for playing PRS. there is Gretsch, Martin, and plenty of others.

and what's so original about PRS anyway? they aren't exactly a rare guitar that no one has ever played.

Don't worry Homz' date=' I know you're not Brad Pitt... and I think that adopting is awesome. I know a lot of couples who adopted to start a family, and they've all been tremendously blessed by their adopted kids.[/quote']

I'm not blessed. I'm a doting dad. God had not a damn thing to do with my adoption.

I know your trying to say something nice, but if you had any idea how many times I've herd the bless thing....

Every time I hear it all I can think of is how many poor children there are all over the world who it seems this god thing has forgotten.

So thank you for your thoughts, but if you must inject god into life then say a little prayer for those a fore mentioned poor children. I personally think you have just wasted 5 min. of you life, but if there's a chance it will help the children go for it.

Archived