Gibson Brands Forums

How can it happen?

LarryUK

As we all now know, the bloke at the side of the stage gave out the wrong envelope. That's how it happened. Duh. #-o

They could fire him....but he'll never live it down whatever happens.

He might end up being an asset; they could put him on display in an all-glass office at the front of their headquarters...or have him deliver the internal post. [laugh]

1488312325[/url]' post='1838455']

Ha, the USS Trump.

Love it.

Ha ha, it does have a Ring to it! Millionaires though? I pay no attention to them, our inlaws are super filthy rich. Have no idea how many millions they have. Our son asked once if they could buy a few Ferrari's and his answer was, he could own the whole franchise plus the whole fleet of Ferrari's and then some. They just live off their interest. At least Deb and I don't ever have to worry about our son and daughter in law.

I think they should let the immigrants move to the movie stars front lawns and backyards,see how that goes over. Just like the pipeline protesters that were supported by Hollywood people and politicians,until they saw the fn mess they left behind. Water is life they screamed,now their pi$$,$hit,oil,gas,and all the other debris runs down into the river they were "protecting" All the stuff that was donated,food,blankets shelters etc,etc all pushed up in a heap and hauled away. 33 million dollars the taxpayers spent to police those idiots. All for nothing because the pipeline is going in anyway.

Archived