Gibson Brands Forums

Back on the road!

AndyK

After a year of no gigs (long story), my band is finally back on the road tonight! We've just got this great drummer, who's also good at getting gigs. [thumbup] Normally I'm a bit apprehensive / nervous, but I'm really looking forward to this gig. All three of my bandmates are top musicians - not sure what they see in me! :rolleyes: I'll be playing Mary, below. [biggrin]

CIMG3233_zps7u9wmhxo.jpg

It's probably Thursday there. I'll load the car in another two hours, head out around 5 or so. Remember, no gig is any good if you don't make it home to tell about it, so be careful out there.

rct

Congratulations, and Best Wishes, for your upcoming gig! [biggrin]

Our annual gig was cancelled, today, because of a "Biblical" torrential rain, tornado threat,

that's supposed to linger all weekend, here! Our gig was supposed to be a 4-hour Springfest,

outdoor celebration. But, you can imagine what happend, when all He77 broke loose! But, I

thankful no one was hurt, and our gear is safe (we didn't even get to set-up this AM) to play

another day!

Good Luck, on your's! [thumbup]

CB

Cheers mate. She's a really good gigging guitar. My EVH 5150 is supposedly 3-channel (but the clean channel is just the crunch channel turned right down, so not very usable), but having the three p/ups on the guitar gives it that extra boost when you need it. [thumbup]

Archived