Gibson Brands Forums

Nice Gibson sound

livemusic

Had no chance to see them on stage in Europe, but I have all CDs (yes, even CDs are a kind of old-style [rolleyes] ) and are watching them on video channels and I love the Music. And - they always have some very nice Gibson acoustics!

Had no chance to see them on stage in Europe, but I have all CDs (yes, even CDs are a kind of old-style [rolleyes] ) and are watching them on video channels and I love the Music. And - they always have some very nice Gibson acoustics!

I recently came across a video, maybe two, and they were playing Taylors! I recall that it seemed to be more recent videos. I was surprised. And, no, it did not sound right, them playing Taylors. I've seen Gibsons and Martins before. It seems out of place, wondered if maybe they got a sponsorship. Although, I am not sure if Taylor even does that for artists.

I recently came across a video, maybe two, and they were playing Taylors! I recall that it seemed to be more recent videos. I was surprised. And, no, it did not sound right, them playing Taylors. I've seen Gibsons and Martins before. It seems out of place, wondered if maybe they got a sponsorship. Although, I am not sure if Taylor even does that for artists.

Seen them also with taylors here, and lets be honest, it sounds nice :

But also on hummingbird [love] :

Some very nice stuff.

Archived