Gibson Brands Forums

custon personaly guitar

rogelin

Here I suggest this.........

[/img]

Don't be an ***. The guy is asking for help and doing a pretty good job with his English. Why don't you try and type out a few lines in Portuguese and then perhaps I will be impressed with your humor.

I am new to the site and I wanted to know how do I order a guitar if someone knows please tell me. =D> :D/ :-k

I don't know but I would try going to a Gibson dealer and ask them; I don't think Gibson takes order directly from customers.

Welcome! what is your budget? Deppending on that you might be in trouble hehehe... (just kidding). Ordering a custom made guitar is a little expensive (more expensive than a reissue or a supreme anyway). And then there comes the shipping problems: costs and the fact that there's no way you can be sure your giutar will arive and in good shape; all of this considering south america's customs, post offices and taxes.

I think Guitar Slinger (with a space) is from brazil... maybe he can translate anything we or you dont understand.

My best bet would be to go and buy one yourself in the states... or ask for one through a US dealer, so that when they get it you can go and take it from them: a plane ticket from here to the states (and back) is about $420 and it is less than half of what it would cost to ship the guitar here + taxes... and as a + you get to visit different places and stuff.

Just my 2 cents.

i agree. it would definitely be worth the trip to pick it up yourself rather than leave something that valuable in the hands of complete strangers with no regards for your stuff. hope you find your guitar and welcome

Don't be an ***. The guy is asking for help and doing a pretty good job with his English. Why don't you try and type out a few lines in Portuguese and then perhaps I will be impressed with your humor.

=D>

Flight959

Archived