Gibson Brands Forums

Somone just deleted...

harmonicchaos

The Adults and Kids section poll... I had something to say so I'm going to say it anyway. I'm utterly exhausted so I may or may not be completely coherent. My apologies go out to you in advance.

I'd let the young ones stay and post whatever they want...

Aww' date=' thank you KSG! :)

I personally think that it's nice having both adults and young 'uns in the forum. It balances the place out. Yes, I know we do get some lemons now and again (pesky kritters). Despite this i still think that there are some younger members that make positive contributions to our forum society. Some just as well, if not better, than our older folks. I don't believe that all younger forums member should have to suffer for the misdemeanors of a handful of immature members. Besides, some of us are just as mature as you adults (even more so than a few adults).

[center']Acceptance. Pass it along.[/center]

Remember People: Say NO To Segregation And Inhumane Treatment to Minors! Only YOU Can Prevent Violence and Prejudice!

smokey-the-bear.jpg

The Adults and Kids section poll... I had something to say so I'm going to say it anyway. I'm utterly exhausted so I may or may not be completely coherent. My apologies go out to you in advance.

Aww' date=' thank you KSG! :-

I personally think that it's nice having both adults and young 'uns in the forum. It balances the place out. Yes, I know we do get some lemons now and again (pesky kritters). Despite this i still think that there are some younger members that make positive contributions to our forum society. Some just as well, if not better, than our older folks. I don't believe that all younger forums member should have to suffer for the misdemeanors of a handful of immature members. Besides, some of us are just as mature as you adults (even more so than a few adults).

Man. I'm warm and fuzzy now.........

Murph.

Remember People: Say NO To Segregation And Inhumane Treatment to Minors! Only YOU Can Prevent Violence and Prejudice!

smokey-the-bear.jpg

Aww' date=' thank you KSG! :-

smokey-the-bear.jpg

I don't do "prevent violence" well.....

Prejudence?

Don't really get that either....

Have a nice day.

Sissy boy....

Murph.

Yeah' date=' Murph I see you there.

You're not going to leave.

Besides, it's too easy to mess with the kiddies.

It keeps you sharp.[/quote']

Sharp?

He, hee........

It's about class. This forum is loosing it. Class.................. Huh?

Let dem00n spell that...............

I don't mind having kids around as long as they behave. The minute they start doing some weird stuff I will have them kicked out. That's talking about any given situation. The one thing you should take on acount is that the forum register form asks you to be at least 18 years old... but I don't think they care as long as you behave.

I don't mind having kids around as long as they behave. The minute they start doing some weird stuff I will have them kicked out. That's talking about any given situation. The one thing you should take on acount is that the forum register form asks you to be at least 18 years old... but I don't think they care as long as you behave.

. . . and they can write a complete sentence without using that stupid text spelling. U gt wht i meen. So lame it kills me!!!!!

I like having "kids" in the forum. They add a different perspective. But there are always bad apples in the bunch--as there are with the adult members.

Right now we have so good youngsters in the forum--oilpit, DemOON, harmonicchaos, Axe....and some bad ones, which shall remain unnamed.

Archived