Gibson Brands Forums

Song Association Game

Notes_Norton

Witchy Woman - Eagles

Black Magic Woman - Originally Peter Green with Fleetwood Mac but IMHO improved by Santana (his evolution of Peter Green's guitar solo is just sublime - there are only a few solos that I try to cover note-for-note, but that is one of them.)

And what's wrong with Brown Eyed Girl? It's a decent song and when played for the right audience at the right time it will make the band a lot of friends.

Black Magic Woman - Originally Peter Green with Fleetwood Mac but IMHO improved by Santana (his evolution of Peter Green's guitar solo is just sublime - there are only a few solos that I try to cover note-for-note, but that is one of them.)

And what's wrong with Brown Eyed Girl? It's a decent song and when played for the right audience at the right time it will make the band a lot of friends.

[biggrin]

Yes....I should have thought of "Brown-Eyed Handsome Man" - darn! Anyway....

"Mister Magic" - Grover Washington

Nothing at all... other than that it is over-played (Van Morrison has so many much better tunes), and it'd have been too easy. I was looking for more imagination in the next post. [flapper]

"Phenomenal Cat" - Kinks

Black Dog - Led Zeppelin

Nothing at all... other than that it is over-played (Van Morrison has so many much better tunes), and it'd have been too easy. I was looking for more imagination in the next post. [flapper]

Black Dog - Led Zeppelin

"Red Cat Till I Die" - Ry Cooder