Gibson Brands Forums

TV?

LarryUK

On 3/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, Mr. Gibson said:

You're not missing a thing. Maybe the Sopranos. That was a great series,

I've never seen The Sopranos, SImpsons, Seinfeld, Taxi, Cheers, Friends, Idol, .... Got Talent, Towers, Thrones, Desperate Housewives, Sex In The CIty, Wire, or any of the others. The last football game I watched had Bob Griese as the quarterback of the Dolphins.

My job (musician) is fantasy world, so perhaps I don't need a fantasy fix after work.

On the other hand, I guess I'm just weird.

But I'm happy that way.

Insights and incites by Notes

7 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

I've never seen The Sopranos, SImpsons, Seinfeld, Taxi, Cheers, Friends, Idol, .... Got Talent, Towers, Thrones, Desperate Housewives, Sex In The CIty, Wire, or any of the others. The last football game I watched had Bob Griese as the quarterback of the Dolphins.

My job (musician) is fantasy world, so perhaps I don't need a fantasy fix after work.

On the other hand, I guess I'm just weird.

But I'm happy that way.

Insights and incites by Notes

I'm not a big watcher of tv, I read a lot of books, always have.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:05 PM, labomba said:

Hahaha. Before I retired I was in the antiques and collectibles business and I’d be traveling a lot and I bought her a little .25 auto that she still has. She don’t know where I keep the .357 Lol

One of these days I will have to add the .357 to my collection. I have all the rest of he Smith calibers except that and the .360. 

Edited by Retired

Mine are locked up except a few if needed. Deb never touches them. She's a great wife, She bought me my last gun, a S&W Performance Center .45 Shield. Also 4 guitars for me. Last time she said, "It's your Birthday, You can pick out any guitar in the store you want." Did I mention she's a great wife? lol

3 hours ago, Retired said:

Mine are locked up except a few if needed. Deb never touches them. She's a great wife, She bought me my last gun, a S&W Performance Center .45 Shield. Also 4 guitars for me. Last time she said, "It's your Birthday, You can pick out any guitar in the store you want." Did I mention she's a great wife? lol

Very lucky man!!!👍