Gibson Brands Forums

Out of touch?

jaxson50

So I originally shared this with Jim about a week ago.  He posted it and this is what happens.  It's a light-hearted-attempt at humor.  Laugh a little people.

The original post is a two-minute short.  It's funny as hell to me. It's a comedians observations on humanity. Come on!!!

As for some of you, you deserve the aggravation you've created.

Some of you deserve a star for doing your homework.

Some of you need to be ***** slapped for attacking people in a guitar forum, you should know better. It's the interwebz.

Those of you who have enough moral decency to apologize for any slights you might have caused deserve a "good job, well done."

Some of you take too much, too seriously and you have forgotten how to laugh.

As Jerry Seinfeld recently observed (he's good at making poignant observations)  in an interview on CBS, "Smart phones are getting smarter.  Why aren't we?"

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Californiaman said:

So I originally shared this with Jim about a week ago.  He posted it and this is what happens.  It's a light-hearted-attempt at humor.  Laugh a little people.

The original post is a two-minute short.  It's funny as hell to me. It's a comedians observations on humanity. Come on!!!

As for some of you, you deserve the aggravation you've created.

Some of you deserve a star for doing your homework.

Some of you need to be ***** slapped for attacking people in a guitar forum, you should know better. It's the interwebz.

Those of you who have enough moral decency to apologize for any slights you might have caused deserve a "good job, well done."

Some of you take too much, too seriously and you have forgotten how to laugh.

As Jerry Seinfeld recently observed (he's good at making poignant observations)  in an interview on CBS, "Smart phones are getting smarter.  Why aren't we?"

Like the synth pretty boy band once said:

People are peeple

So why should it be

You and I get along so awfully

Smart phone are the dumbing of America, and the world. Why didn't you like the post I made? Cause I don't give a good fuk about your cat video.

People get their ego bruised then they have to puff up their chest and spout off. And on the net we all look like Brad Pitt, date Jennifer Aniston, make a million a week, are hung like Ron Jeremy, and own a '59 Les Paul Standard. I know I do.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

12 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Dude - it says right in the text you quoted that any type of lockdown or quarantine is ENFORCED by the individual states.  

Dude,  the text Brad quoted was yours.  I said there is No Federal LOCKDOWN, in response to your claim "You never had a right to disobey a federal lockdown order. "     Neither he, nor I said anything about ENFORCEMENT.    Bringing up 'enforcement'  is lame.  You are deflecting.  If there is a federal lockdown - post the source.  

Your  CDC  post, by the way, seems to say there isn't one. It states:  

"Federal Quarantine Rarely used

Large-scale isolation and quarantine was last enforced during the influenza (“Spanish Flu”) pandemic in 1918–1919. In recent history, only a few public health events have prompted federal isolation or quarantine orders. "

So - the Spanish Flu was the last time anything on a large scale was done by the Federal Government. 

NOTE:  There is a difference between 'quarantine'  and 'lockdown'.  People on a cruise ship or coming off a flight from China might be isolated or quarantined. IE. People suspected of having the virus.   But the States do not have the legal authority to 'lockdown' everyone.    So - when people disobey State Lockdown 'orders'  - they are not 'disobeying a Federal lockdown order'.   They are defending their First Amendment rights.