Gibson Brands Forums

Bored Yesterday, I Watched This

Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, SteveFord said:

Funny. I always loved Mongoloid and Jocko Homo too.

I've also been watching the original Twilight  Zone. I'm almost through season 2. Damn they smoked alot back then. Thought I've seen em all, but there have been quite a few I don't remember.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

4 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

If you're looking for quirky 80s covers ...

That is suprizing one I actually like. I got most of the Heads stuff till the album Little Creatures. That album made me go WTF is this trash?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I love candy when its rapped in a sweater. Annabella was so young then like 17. I never knew it was a cover till years after I first heard it. I had that album on cassette.

Love the guitar sound and guitar lines. I think Louis Quatorze, and  Go Wild in the Country is on that. I remember she was naked on the cover sitting with her knees covering her boobies. She's yummy. I'm a perv.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

17 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

That was one way they got quick attention for young artists at the time.  Take a proven hit, make it into a female vocal and voilà! 

These days, they grab an instant hit from Max Martin or a handful of other writers. 

You should go to jail for that one.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, saturn said:

I'm not going to look it up right now, but I think Billy Joe Armstrong or someone like that just did a quarantine cover of that song.  I Think We're Alone now 

Yeah. Not really. I think Weird Al did a parody of I think I'm a clone now.