Gibson Brands Forums

USA Made Quality Guitars !

AXE®

I had traded a Larrivee OMV03 acoustic guitar and a small acoustic amp for a 2003 US Masters Sportster Skinny and had it for about a year before trading it for what has ended up being my Taylor GSMC and my Peavey Delta Blues amp. It was a great duel humbucker guitar and the best part was the Birdseye maple neck! It was likely the best electric neck I had ever felt! Great guitars made in Wisconsin by true crafstmen. If I wasn't more of an acoustic guy, I probably would have kept it.

PICT3244.jpg

PICT3248.jpg

PICT3254.jpg

PICT3251.jpg

PICT3260.jpg

They look great and prices are good... I like how they give you options about almost everything (from bridges and trems to finishes and inlays)... looks good. Anyone know what the waiting time for one of those is? I would order a V from them when I go to the states...

Now these look like quality instruments at a fair price! It goes to show how much a name, or lack of a name on the headstock can affect the price of a guitar.

Edit: You know, after going back and looking more closely, the prices really aren't too much lower than the big names.

Archived