Gibson Brands Forums

My First Les Paul

DeVinci13

Here it is, my first Gibson Les Paul. It is a 2009 Gibson Les Paul Traditional in Honey Burst.

I purchased it from Sweetwater Sound. I would highly recommend them, he spent almost an hour with me going over the various Traditionals they had in stock. It was delivered in 3 days and with the exception of one string was in tune and perfectly intonated. I can see no fault with the guitar.

The only problem is that I had the guitar sent to my parents in Texas because Sweetwater cannot ship to Canada, so I have to wait until May when my parents return to actually play the guitar.

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

When she gets home I will get a photo of her with her new family.

GuitarApril001.jpg

GuitarApril009.jpg

Guitar005.jpg

Very nice piece of wood you got there.... =D> I feel for you not being able to get it until May... I have done the same thing a couple of times. I bought a 1971 SG Standard with a Lyre Maestro tremolo and had it shipped to my mother's house in Boston.... I had to wait several months before I was able to take a trip there to bring it home....

wooooweeee!! that looks great!

I just got an LP Traditional 2 weeks ago.. GoldTop. When looking I played everything from Epi's to Historics and the Traditional was the perfect fit for me. You're gonna love it!

Comgrats

Archived