Gibson Brands Forums

New amp day x2

Guitar God

Been awhile since I have posted. Hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe.  Anyway, I got a couple of new heads I want to share.  One is a Krank Chadwick - the Series 2 two channel one.  Now, I remember seeing Krank all over Guitar World and such way back in the day and I've always been curious about one. Never seen one in my area and always wanted to check a Krank out. So, I found this Chadwick on Guitar Center's site and pulled the trigger.  I am liking it. It's 50 watts and these were labeled as "hot rodded British amps".  Also has some cool features/controls on it, too.  I have it on top of my Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 cabinet
BvRoD9G.jpg

Now the other head I got is a Paul Reed Smith MT15 Mark Tremonti 15 watt signature amp. I've been curious about PRS amps for awhile and curious about this head since it came out and, man. This little guy is an absolute beast! This thing sounds a lot louder than 15 watts.  Though not pictured, I got it on top of my 2x12 Soldano cab.
JrPPpsh.jpg

• Like 1

Nice.

My brother is a Titans fan, even though we grew up in the Bay Area of California. They are doing good this year. I'm a Raiders fan and we are doing better that I expected. I love saying this this year "How About Them Cowboys?".

Edited by Sgt. Pepper