Gibson Brands Forums

Woo Hoo! Found It...

Howlin4Hubert

I feel like buying one and just see how it plays' date=' then mod the hell out of it.[/quote']

You can play one at a music store and save the money.... But imagine getting a pink one, mod the hell out of it so it sounds unfcuking believable and Rock out like no other... Now that would be cool....

My daughter has had her heart set on a Hello Kitty Guitar now for over a year. I told her as soon as she learns to play the one she got for Christmas I'd get her one.

She told me once, "Daddy, if you buy that guitar for me, I can take it home and plug it in and blow up the house."

Rock on Daddy's little angel.

Rock on.

I'd love to hear the 'Hello Kitty' axe being put through it's paces by Jeff Beck, though. I'd bet it would sound bloody marvelous!

She told me once' date=' "Daddy, if you buy that guitar for me, I can take it home and plug it in and blow up the house."

Rock on.[/quote']

Little-Keith-Moon-it-Waiting! I think that's the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum - Priceless!!! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

My daughter has had her heart set on a Hello Kitty Guitar now for over a year. I told her as soon as she learns to play the one she got for Christmas I'd get her one.

She told me once' date=' "Daddy, if you buy that guitar for me, I can take it home and plug it in and blow up the house."

Rock on.[/quote']

I agree with Pippy, that is incredibly funny! I can't wait for my little one to be speaking words of wisdom like that :-({|=

Archived