Gibson Brands Forums

I Can't Tell You Why

MorrisrownSal

7 minutes ago, j45nick said:

I'm not a big Eagles fan, but some of their songs really work for me. This is one of them.

I love your version of this. Both the production and performance are first class.

The Long Run which I consider their last album is my fav. That had some cool stuff on there that was so un-Eagles. Those Shoes, Disco Strangler, King Of Hollywood. and Teenage Jail.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Salfromchatham said:

Aw thanks guys.

pepper... I can’t tell you how I blasted Those Shoes in my 73 Dodge Dart with an aftermarket stereo worth more than the car. Long Run is 2nd behind One Of these Nights

Yeah, One Of Those Nights is probably the best one. The title song is so killer with the bass slide thing on it. On The Boarder was sub-par, Hotel got played to death. Those two ego maniacs f-ed up when they kicked Felder out. That dude could play circles around Walsh and Frey with one arm tied behind his back.

The Disco Strangler is my all time favorite Eagles song. I don't even think there is a solo on that song.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper