Gibson Brands Forums

T.P Wildflower Demo

JuanCarlosVejar

Classy appearance all over - lots of bass and clarity, , , not that much in between.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Totally dig the headstock, but would like greenish tulips now that we are among the wildflowers. Imagine they shimmer purple, pink, , , and green too. . 

50 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

The ugly pickguard with TP's name on it. And greed.

Gibson is entitled to price things as they see fit . The outrage of people just because it’s beyond their grasp doesn’t concern Gibson ... They have basic models as well that aren’t out of reach for someone who wants a fine guitar .

People who couldn’t afford Gibsons and Martins in the 30’s purchased other brands . People who won’t be able to  afford Gibsons or Martins in 100 years will buy other brands as well.

JC

Edited by JuanCarlosVejar

30 minutes ago, JuanCarlosVejar said:

Gibson is entitled to price things as they see fit . The outrage of people just because it’s beyond their grasp doesn’t concern Gibson ... They have basic models as well that aren’t out of reach for someone who wants a fine guitar .

Why aren’t you getting one.

40 minutes ago, j45nick said:

I'll take this one, for half the money. It's more my style in any case.

Me too. Truth be told, the standard model is a dream that most guitarist will never realize. I am truly blessed to own one, & I never forget that.

45 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Lets analyze that.... why would he not get one....???? hun...confusion baffles me, really hard to answer..... lets see.... AHA, maybe, just maybe.... he appreciates the guitar but does not want to buy one....? I don't know... lol

10 minutes ago, Violeiro said:

Lets analyze that.... why would he not get one....???? hun...confusion baffles me, really hard to answer..... lets see.... AHA, maybe, just maybe.... he appreciates the guitar but does not want to buy one....? I don't know... lol

Must be the 10k. 

2 hours ago, Violeiro said:

I don't remember asking you why you didn't buy it. I asked Juan, let the man answer for himself.

2 minutes ago, j45nick said:

And yet you answered for him when you said it must be the $10K.

Let's be consistent here.

I felt it was the polite thing to do since he was answering for him he could relay it to him. But mine was just a  guess.

4 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

No , It’s not the 10K .

I’m interested in a different Gibson model more than the Tom Petty . I don’t have the 10K right now but that doesn’t mean that I couldn’t get a TP model if I really really wanted one . I dig it but there’s another model that I’m interested in and that’s what I’m going to put my money towards .

JC

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JuanCarlosVejar said:

No , It’s not the 10K .

I’m interested in a different Gibson model more than the Tom Petty . I don’t have the 10K right now but that doesn’t mean that I couldn’t get a TP model if I really really wanted one . I dig it but there’s another model that I’m interested in and that’s what I’m going to put my money towards .

JC

Thanks for that, JC.

I hate to open old wounds, but do you still have the custom J-200 lefty you had built a number of years ago?