Gibson Brands Forums

joints and c 19

jvi

will it or should it be : " roll yer own " from   now on ?   or   "bogart that joint my friend,    dont pass it over to me"    same could be asked of passing the JB bottle around a camp fire ....hmmmm

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

July 1st in Virginia weed will be legal. Not like it ever stopped me, now I will just be less of a criminal.

It’s been legal in California for quite a while now.. Now it’s not as big a deal for me....

21 hours ago, Larsongs said:

It’s been legal in California for quite a while now.. Now it’s not as big a deal for me....

I know. I was out in Washington State 4 years ago working and was in Cali three years ago and now it will just be easier to get it. Going to the weed stores is a blast. I'll take a gram of one of those and one of those and throw in a gram of hash and yes I want a weed cookie too. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 2

I remember that book, one of the chapters was titled "the dangers of grass" ,  the complete chapter read   "getting busted " , quite a funny read  stoned or not....( takes longer reading when high) 

or  so  Ive  heard .....

• Haha 2