Gibson Brands Forums

More news, , , with a big N, , , and an extra O

E-minor7

46 minutes ago, RBSinTo said:

$3,000,000,000.00, three orgasms, three lovers, three scoops of ice cream, three cheeseburgers, three j-45 variants, three "different" Les Paul variants

Eh,...........sometimes yes, and sometimes no.

RBSinTo

Excellent extrapolations -  Three baseball gloves,  Three hockey goalie gloves, Three pairs of cowboy boots,  Three secluded acres in the woods,  Three medical opinions before surgery...

19 hours ago, the other side said:

EM7, thx for posting.  interesting to learn the actual Bird is  in the G mix. Not in the market as an actual Bird owner, but still interesting to follow/learn.

Agree - what we see is a new branch on the square tree. Walnut it is, , , with this extra hole for the flying spirit inside. 

Haven't found out the body-depth yet. G for generation. Yes, young people will look into this (on more levels than one).                                                           The old guard will probably pass. . 

22 minutes ago, Murph said:

Walnut is a great tonewood. I love my J-15. It's becoming very popular over on other guitar forums as well.

It's getting its just rewards.

I've had two walnut guitars and was impressed with both of them. One was an AJ. The loudest and most vibrating guitar I've ever played. The other was a Jackson Browne which as advertised, sounded like a grand piano.

• Like 1