Gibson Brands Forums

can you guys check this i think is fake

mribanez

Look at this abortion: http://www.ioffertiffany.com/guitars/product_159.html "Gibson double neck" They have Les Paul written on both Head Stocks' date=' serial numbers and Made in USA on both head stocks and I don't know where thay got that pickguard from. It's laughable but sad...[/quote']

$399 is a good price for what looks like a decent double neck though, how much does the Epi version go for $800?

Maybe 350 is a good price for a double neck if you want to hang it on a wall... But how playable is it. Will it stay in tune? That could be a full time job with a 12 string.... How does it sound? What kind of pick up does it have? Cheap cheap cheap!

I don't think anyone ever considered that these guitars are real Gibson's. Well maybe the original poster, Mribanez, but has his avatar name would suggest is probably not very up on his Gibsons.... and thats why we are here :-) What is important is that this site has been brought to the attention og Gibson here... Assuming that they are monitoring this forum

Look at this abortion: http://www.ioffertiffany.com/guitars/product_159.html "Gibson double neck" They have Les Paul written on both Head Stocks' date=' serial numbers and Made in USA on both head stocks and I don't know where thay got that pickguard from. It's laughable but sad...[/quote']

Hehehe i posted the same guitar a month ago and lmao! It is like they dont even bother to look for pictures of the actuall guitar they try to fake...

i have the real version of the same guitar

the info only goes of the 12 string headstock

hes got it on both

HAHAHAHAHAHA @ him

i hope there is a special place in hell for fraud gibson manufactors

Archived