Gibson Brands Forums

Welcome back Buddy "My Struggle" Light

Bluemoon

Two members here had confederate flags on their avatars... none of them were racists or evil (both are cool' date=' one didnt know how to read/write but he wasn't ill intended).

The swastika cant be traced only to egipt but to india and northern europe (norway denmark finland) as well.

I agree to an extent, yes most of the folks exhibiting swastikas and confederate flags are doing it for the wrong reason (I've seen some "cholos" here with swastikas on their cars imagine that... ("cholos" are a mixture of indian, black, caucasian, and whatever else they got at hand at the time of conception)).[/quote']

+1

I believe that symbols arent the problem, it's just the select people who wear them.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swast4.gif

Mick, if your point is that the swastika and similar symbols are harmless nowadays -- tattoo one on your forehead for all I care.

If I see someone wearing one -- or otherwise displaying one -- I'm going to assume they are a POC (Piece of Crud) until proven otherwise. And I think "otherwise" is going to be tough to prove.

I understand that. I just feel it's a damn shame. Like Hitlers Mustache you don't see them much any more It's a freekin mustache ! The gays took away the rainbow. This all must stop now lets take them back. =D>

I want to cry... :D

Very valid comment tho... +10

TG, jeez, get over yourself. every avatar you have has to have a picture of your ugly mug. whaddaya think youre good lookin? what, the scary red eyes, the freakin red dot on your head? are you tryin to look evil? ooohhhh, your so scaryyyyy. get some visine and a paper towel and wipe that ink stain off your head. you looked scarier with the long hair. now you just look like a guy that works in a bank tryin too hard to look cool. what? no pony nub?? in 3 years youre gonna be as bald as a cue ball. puhleeeeze...

TG' date=' jeez, get over yourself. every avatar you have has to have a picture of your ugly mug. whaddaya think youre good lookin? what, the scary red eyes, the freakin red dot on your head? are you tryin to look evil? ooohhhh, your so scaryyyyy. get some visine and a paper towel and wipe that ink stain off your head. you looked scarier with the long hair. now you just look like a guy that works in a bank tryin too hard to look cool. what? no pony nub?? in 3 years youre gonna be as bald as a cue ball. puhleeeeze...[/quote']

#-o[-(](*,)':-k=P~+:-@O:)=;:-$

Mick' date=' if your point is that the swastika and similar symbols are harmless nowadays -- tattoo one on your forehead for all I care.

If I see someone wearing one -- or otherwise displaying one -- I'm going to assume they are a POC (Piece of Crud) until proven otherwise. And I think "otherwise" is going to be tough to prove.[/quote']

Hoyt, You REALLY are funny...trying to equate and conflate the Confederate battle flag with Hitler and the Nazi's! What a goofy character you are my brother!

Do you know how many southerners owned slaves during the civil war? Do you know that many of the whites fighting for the confederate cause were fighting for states rights, and not slavery? Just think for a minute there machete boy! Most of the southerners were poor, uneducated, did not own slaves and in many cases had to compete against slaves and slave owners for economic opportunity. Many southerners were fighting for there states, families, and the perceived loss of power and rights to a strong central government.

You don't need to tattoo anything on your forehead to let people know about you...all you have to do is post to a thread...](*,)+:-@=P~

TG' date=' jeez, get over yourself. every avatar you have has to have a picture of your ugly mug. whaddaya think youre good lookin? what, the scary red eyes, the freakin red dot on your head? are you tryin to look evil? ooohhhh, your so scaryyyyy. get some visine and a paper towel and wipe that ink stain off your head. you looked scarier with the long hair. now you just look like a guy that works in a bank tryin too hard to look cool. what? no pony nub?? in 3 years youre gonna be as bald as a cue ball. puhleeeeze...[/quote']

Duddy, I think you are about to see why they call him Thundergod! You had better stock up on Vaseline or KY your choice.

OMG you nailed every detail!

O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)

-Now I do look like one of those guys that work in a bank (with long hair everybody at work told me I looked like a poser: expensive suits, expensive ties, good position, a VP with LONG HAIR O:) and they were right, now I think I fit in better).

-Hoy did you know I am going to be bald in 3 years? (I gave myself 2 at most, so thanks, one more year with hair is something to look forward to).

Sadly you still haven't answered my question. Please do if you can (I think you don't have the guts, the facts or the inteligence to answer but I'm prety insistent when I want to).

Hoyt' date=' You REALLY are funny...trying to equate and conflate the Confederate battle flag with Hitler and the Nazi's! What a goofy character you are my brother!

Do you know how many southerners owned slaves during the civil war? Do you know that many of the whites fighting for the confederate cause were fighting for states rights, and not slavery? Just think for a minute there machete boy! Most of the southerners were poor, uneducated, did not own slaves and in many cases had to compete against slaves and slave owners for economic opportunity. Many southerners were fighting for there states, families, and the perceived loss of power and rights to a strong central government.

You don't need to tattoo anything on your forehead to let people know about you...all you have to do is post to a thread...O:) O:) O:)

[/quote']

Well said KSG!! O:) O:)

Flight959

It just hit me... you called me "pudgy" a couple of days ago... (yeah... pudgy... me... genius!)

You now say I will be bald soon as if it is something wrong with that.

So...

Do you have issues with bald, fat and short people too? Do you hate them? Did a bald half black half asian midget do something unspeakable to you and yours? Or you just fear them because you fear everything else?

I'm glad I am more than 6 feet tall, not fat at all and still have hair... if not I would be hunted by you and your KKK friends. Anyway which city are you on? Maybe we can get togheter sometime in the future for a beer and a size 12 boot in your ***.

It just hit me... you called me "pudgy" a couple of days ago... (yeah... pudgy... me... genius!)

So...

Do you have issues with bald' date=' fat and short people too? Do you hate them? Did a [b']bald half black half asian midget do[/b] something unspeakable to you and yours? Or you just fear them because you fear everything else?

I'm glad I am more than 6 feet tall, not fat at all and still have hair... if not I would be hunted by you and your KKK friends. Anyway which city are you on? Maybe we can get togheter sometime in the future for a beer and a size 12 boot in your ***.

Can i put that in my Sig? LOL

wait... Ill quote my own post so that you can read and then say whatever you want... I only want to understand the way your fragile mind works dude...

remember octo-mom? (white octo mom that is)

The sad truth Buddy is that there are dumb' date=' lazy, dishonest, stupid and nasty specimens of all races. You cannot truly believe that the only good people on earth are those with white skin AND from the united states AND descendant of european immigrants that went there out of religious intolerance in europe. It's just nuts. Crime, dishonesty, crazyness, stupidity and ignorance does not discriminate, and so shouldn't you.

Not white:

-Jesus

-Budah

-Bob Marley

-Nelson Mandela

-Dalai Lama

-Gandhi

White:

-Joseph Mengele

-Ted bundy

-Charles Manson

-Ed Gein

-The Beane family

-Hitler

-Bush (both of them)

-Ted Kasinski

-"those guys that invaded the rest of europe" not once, but twice

[/quote']

I can honestly see both sides on the issue of the confederate flag. The fact that the flag does represent racism to many if not half the populous is reason enough for me not to go flying it. Another reason is that I am from a Union North state and flying that flag would be down right stupid.

The wise would avoid the issue and remove the flag from state insignia. Even though it might only represent a Southern heritage to many from the South, it is still a symbol of oppression and slavery to many others.

So far as it being compared to Nazi symbol; I think this comparison is valid depending on the viewers point of view. If you think the flag a symbol of oppression and slavery then the comparison is accurate.

So...

Do you have issues with bald' date=' fat and short people too? Do you hate them? Did a bald half black half asian midget do something unspeakable to you and yours? Or you just fear them because you fear everything else?

I'm glad I am more than 6 feet tall, not fat at all and still have hair... if not I would be hunted by you and your KKK friends. Anyway which city are you on? Maybe we can get togheter sometime in the future for a beer and a size 12 boot in your ***.[/quote']

youre likin my *** huh?? well im straight. i dont like things in my ***. i wouldnt have a beer with your foriegn *** even if somebody paid me to. now go look in the mirror and admire yourself somemore. wooo hoooo!!!

Oh boy! Oh boy!

I can hardly wait. The part where Duddy proclaims his love for white people and holds his fisted hand high and yells "white power" is coming.

The kkk are so entertaining. They never fail to deliver on cliche' catch phrases. They're rants are on par with those of rap stars. Funny how that works out isn't it.

Don't keep me waiting. Say it!

Oh boy! Oh boy!

I can hardly wait. The part where Duddy proclaims his love for white people and holds his fisted hand high and yells "white power" is coming.

The kkk are so entertaining. They never fail to deliver on cliche' catch phrases. They're rants are on par with those of rap stars. Funny how that works out isn't it.

Don't keep me waiting. Say it!

Talking about Rap stars why emminnnem or whatever his name is featured on Gibson's website this month??

Flight959

Archived