Gibson Brands Forums

Welcome back Buddy "My Struggle" Light

Bluemoon

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoyt' date=' You REALLY are funny...trying to equate and conflate the Confederate battle flag with Hitler and the Nazi's! What a goofy character you are my brother!

Do you know how many southerners owned slaves during the civil war? Do you know that many of the whites fighting for the confederate cause were fighting for states rights, and not slavery? Just think for a minute there machete boy! Most of the southerners were poor, uneducated, did not own slaves and in many cases had to compete against slaves and slave owners for economic opportunity. Many southerners were fighting for there states, families, and the perceived loss of power and rights to a strong central government.

You don't need to tattoo anything on your forehead to let people know about you...all you have to do is post to a thread...=D> =D> =P~

[/quote']

I know what it means where I live. I know why it was put on the state flag in the late 1950s (wantafriggingguees genius). I know why the KKK chose it for their flag. I know what it means to the SOBs who display the dang thing in SC, NC, GA, MS, TN, and just about everywhere else.

Just because you are appear to be a right wing bigot and don't want to admit what it symbolizes, doesn't mean I am wrong.

It has become a symbol of hate just like the swastika -- is that simple enough for you.

I know what it means where I live. I know why it was put on the state flag in the late 1950s (wantafriggingguees genius). I know why the KKK chose it for their flag. I know what it means to the SOBs who display the dang thing in SC' date=' NC, GA, MS, TN, and just about everywhere else.

Just because you are appear to be a right wing bigot and don't want to admit what it symbolizes, doesn't mean I am wrong.

[b']It has become a symbol of hate just like the swastika -- is that simple enough for you.[/b]

machete_movie_poster-277x391.jpg

macheteman.jpg

so youre now making threats towards my girlfriend?? making threats on the internet is a big thing here fugly.

so your true equadorian savage thinking comes out huh? just what i thought.

Good thing I'm not there... (good thing for you' date=' I would whipe the floor with your ugly face).

What, now the guys that raped you and set your girl on fire were from ecuador? You are changing your story pal...

Anyway, I don't think there are any ecuadorian savages left... wood and oil companies have killed most of them or relocated them to towns where they have met civilization. It's really sad.

But hey, why would you care... you are a non midget, non giant, non black, non latin, non asian, [b']non caucasian[/b], non gay, non heterosexual, non fat, non slim, everyday normal guy.

Anyway... my question was: do you really believe the only good people on earth are those with white skin AND from the united states AND descendant of european immigrants that went there out of religious intolerance in europe?

Side note:

Crime, dishonesty, crazyness, stupidity and ignorance does not discriminate, and so shouldn't you.

homz' date=' im not a white power dude. or in the kkk. i just dont like the other "kinds" takin over my country and turnin it into a slum, and lookin for a hand out at every turn. [/quote']

So those guys driving wallstreet down the toilet were black hispanic australian and asian? Not even one born in the USA white non midget hairy guy?

homz' date=' im not a white power dude. or in the kkk. i just dont like the other "kinds" takin over my country and turnin it into a slum, and lookin for a hand out at every turn. [/quote']

You are aware that he ranks of the welfare recipients have as many whites as others? So by other kinds what are you talking about? I would also offer that those same other kinds of which you refer are we. I am as are most Americans made of many races. Pure blood is only accurate if your entire evolution occurred on an isolated island. Either that or being Amish.

You are aware that he ranks of the welfare recipients have as many whites as others? So by other kinds what are you talking about? I would also offer that those same other kinds of which you refer are we. I am as are most Americans made of many races. Pure blood is only accurate if your entire evolution occurred on an isolated island. Either that or being Amish.

Question friend... didn't black people arive at the same time (and even before) that most the others? (as slaves I know, but in the nick of time anyway).

If so... then they are as "american" as the white people descending from irish and british.

And of course, all of them took the country from the only true owners... the natives (we call them indians around here).

Maybe Buddy is a native... if that was the case, then I would apologize to him, and even try to make it even.

Yes' date=' yes i do.[/quote']

You didnt annswer the whole question you un-midget un-bald you[-x

But I got the idea... so you not only are ignorant but stupid as well[-(

Great! I like being the better man and above such people (as I suspect most of the guys here do... so you are actually serving a puprpose here, I aplaud you bub =P~ ).

Question friend... didn't black people arive at the same time (and even before) that most the others? (as slaves I know' date=' but in the nick of time anyway).

If so... then they are as "american" as the white people descending from irish and british.

And of course, all of them took the country from the only true owners... the natives (we call them indians around here).

Maybe Buddy is a native... if that was the case, then I would apologize to him, and even try to make it even.[/quote']

I'm not sure if the Spanish explorers had slaves or not, but so far as the areas that were colonized first mainly by the Brits the slaves weren't far behind. so it's very possible many blacks and other groups who Duddy would find as lesser peoples could actually have more roots here then his ancestors.

You didnt annswer the whole question you un-midget un-bald you[-x

But I got the idea... so you not only are ignorant but stupid as well[-(

Great! I like being the better man and above such people (as I suspect most of the guys here do... so you are actually serving a puprpose here' date= I aplaud you bub =D> ).[/quote]

the only question you asked was did i remember the octomom. i said yes. your other rambling was a statement you ****stick.

Archived