Gibson Brands Forums

String Cheese Incident

Wow.  How did these guys slip past me?  Never heard or heard of them before.  Got me some catching up to do.

Be interesting to see them on a bill with a few old '60's bands(if resurrection was possible) like ULTIMATE SPINACH,  PEANUT BUTTER  CONSPIRACY and any others with food names.  [wink]

Whitefang

1 hour ago, Whitefang said:

Wow.  How did these guys slip past me?  Never heard or heard of them before.  Got me some catching up to do.

Be interesting to see them on a bill with a few old '60's bands(if resurrection was possible) like ULTIMATE SPINACH,  PEANUT BUTTER  CONSPIRACY and any others with food names.  [wink]

Whitefang

and 'Leftover Salmon'

This one might be familiar

Edited by merciful-evans

"Honey, my sister's boyfriend lost his job can he play in your band?" 

Well if he can grow his hair out on the back of his bald head he can play washboard - we just won't mic him up.

Edited by Twang Gang

20 hours ago, Twang Gang said:

Not too many 8 minute songs getting airplay these days.

Not too uncommon on the stations I listen to.  But I don't listen to commercial radio these days.  Have no idea who the LAGS("latest and greatest") are nowdays.   Tried to a couple of times.  And what didn't disgust me just bored me silly.

Whitefang

17 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Not too uncommon on the stations I listen to.  But I don't listen to commercial radio these days.  Have no idea who the LAGS("latest and greatest") are nowdays.   Tried to a couple of times.  And what didn't disgust me just bored me silly.

Whitefang

I've been like this for years. Even more so since giving up broadcast TV. 

I've had the fortune to see both SCI and Leftover Salmon at the bluegrass festival Delfest.  I'm going again in 2 weeks but unfortunately neither of those two or Billy Strings will be there this year. 

I was somewhere in the crowd here in 2019. [cool]

• Like 1