Gibson Brands Forums

This is Funny

IanHenry

20 minutes ago, Murph said:

I would have thought the lack of smoke would have been a dead giveaway, but hell they keep telling us our border is secure while New York and Chicago are crying about being over-run with illegal aliens.

Did these illegal aliens come in flying saucers?

50 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Swam? That is one big river there by Texas. 

I don’t think Mexico is technically considered SA.

I was talking about those from Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Haiti, (okay....only Venezuela is in South America)....but let's face it....Mexican people are only a portion of the illegals. 

Don't you wonder how people who are supposed to have WALKED from Venezuela arrive with a small backpack on, nothing else....shoes still look in good shape, well fed?   I mean I go away for a weekend, and I need a suitcase for my stuff!   If I walked 100 miles, my shoes would be in tatters...and I'd be hungry enough to eat a small cow!

43 minutes ago, DanvillRob said:

I was talking about those from Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Haiti, (okay....only Venezuela is in South America)....but let's face it....Mexican people are only a portion of the illegals. 

Don't you wonder how people who are supposed to have WALKED from Venezuela arrive with a small backpack on, nothing else....shoes still look in good shape, well fed?   I mean I go away for a weekend, and I need a suitcase for my stuff!   If I walked 100 miles, my shoes would be in tatters...and I'd be hungry enough to eat a small cow!

During my tenure in the USCG all of the people who left their countries that we picked up, were in some sort of floating apparatus.  Picking them up is the easy thing. Once they are onboard then the State Department gets involved and then its a waiting game of where they get dropped off.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DanvillRob said:

If I walked 100 miles, my shoes would be in tatters...

Seriously? What are your shoes made of rice paper?

If  you have a pair of shoes that can't last more that 100 miles of wear, then you got some really cheap Dollar Store shoes.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, merciful-evans said:

Maybe toilets should be provided?

Free phones, free flights, free bus trips, a place to stay, water, food, toilets, Jeez.

We'll see how they like winter in Chicago...

In April there will be a Caravan of them walking home!

• Like 1