Gibson Brands Forums

Early morning tv sucks

callen3615

I coulda told you a long time ago it sucks!

Meet Bob. Bob has a whole new lease on life....

It's made in Germany. You know the Germans always make good stuff...

You'll pay only 3 installments of 39.95...

With a biography of Kirk Cameron, an hour on the inner workings of the Abrams tank, and a Food Network Challenge thrown in for good measure.

That's why I leave the radio on all night so I can catch bits of coast to coast am (or whatever it's called). The guests are usually quite looney and the callers are worse.

We have Boomerang on tv as background noise when I'm getting ready for work. Flintstones & Jetsons. I used to watch Good Day New York but I quit when they got rid of Jodi Applegate. Rotten bass-turds.

That's why I leave the radio on all night so I can catch bits of coast to coast am (or whatever it's called). The guests are usually quite looney and the callers are worse.

Is that show still on? The one with Ed Noory. I used to listen to that in the 90s. They would have all these Bigfoot callers and such.

We have Boomerang on tv as background noise when I'm getting ready for work. Flintstones & Jetsons. I used to watch Good Day New York but I quit when they got rid of Jodi Applegate. Rotten bass-turds.

I used to drive nights, and sometimes, the only thing on was Coast to Coast. It was like a car wreck: terrible, but you couldn't help but take a look (or listen, as the case is).

You get to see all the ads for lonely people to hook up with others and the ads for male performance problems and the ads for trade schools and the ads for strip clubs. There are higher quality ads during prime time.

Those "date" ads on tv make me laugh my a$$ off. As if women who look like that sit at home alone late at night waiting for a bunch of losers to please give them a call.

Archived