Gibson Brands Forums

I'm drinking...

Canadian Club with a dash of Canada Dry Ginger Ale...

Hmmmmmmmm

Flight959

I like this man's thinking ! I shall have a shot or two of some Canadian whiskey that I have here at the badjuju342 manse thus ensuring this man shall not drink alone!#-o

Pepsi came out with Pepsi Throwback (or something like that) that has real sugar instead of corn goo. I think it's been since the early 80s since it had real sugar. Now if they'd use real glass bottles I might become a member of the Pepsi Generation again.

Pepsi came out with Pepsi Throwback (or something like that) that has real sugar instead of corn goo. I think it's been since the early 80s since it had real sugar. Now if they'd use real glass bottles I might become a member of the Pepsi Generation again.

Agree...tastes soooo much better from a glass bottle..

Flight959

Ignotum-Per-Ignocious allow me to point out that your pic in the signature line is rather annoying. I'm not trying to be forum censor I just thought I'd get there before AXE and he isn't nearly as nice as me. =P~

Ignotum-Per-Ignocious allow me to point out that your pic in the signature line is rather annoying. I'm not trying to be forum censor I just thought I'd get there before AXE and he isn't nearly as nice as me. =P~

Man Homz, coming from you that means a lot! =D>

Kinda like Jesse's nom nom turtle escapade. No?

Don't worry, It'll be gone soon enough. I want to see how many people will yell at me.

Archived