Gibson Brands Forums

Ive seen more hate then i mostly see.

dem00n

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a difference between hate and disagreement. I don't hate anyone who loves Metallica, but I reserve the right to strongly disagree with them! It *is* possible to remain civil and rational even while disagreeing. Some people just have more difficulty with the concept than others.

Oh you could have' date=' but you made a conscious decision not to.

I HATE YOU!

You wanna say that to my face, big boy? I'll PM you my street address and we'll see how tough you are in person!

LOL! I can't even type that without laughing!

What can I say? My self-control isn't what it used to be.

I am not trying to be difficult' date=' but...

You have a comma splice in that sentence and "Punctuation" should not be capitalized.

:- [/quote']

Damn... wicked1 knows her grammar and punctuation.

Should "Capitalization" of been capitalized though?

I think I remember reading you were a teacher, or am I mistaken?

Damn... wicked1 knows her grammar and punctuation.

Should "Capitalization" of been capitalized though?

I think I remember reading you were a teacher' date=' or am I mistaken?[/quote']

No, "capitalization" should not have been capitalized either. Yes, I *was* a teacher at one time, but I taught math & science (and piano at one time as well). I'm just an English nerd, I guess.

No' date=' "capitalization" should not have been capitalized either. Yes, I *was* a teacher at one time, but I taught math & science (and piano at one time as well). I'm just an English nerd, I guess.[/quote']

She's right. Everyone knows that piano lessons and English go hand in hand. CDEFGAB.

Doe Rae Me Fa So La Te DOH!

HomerSimpson46.gif

No' date=' "capitalization" should not have been capitalized either. Yes, I *was* a teacher at one time, but I taught math & science (and piano at one time as well). I'm just an English nerd, I guess.[/quote']

Works for me. I consider myself a nerd in most areas of life. :-

I *tried* to defend him. Demoon is like the little brother I never wanted...... :D

He's like the little brother who fell off his skateboard and hit his head. He was still loved, even though he wasn't quite right upstairs anymore.

Honestly, I've mentioned before I volunteer sometimes to help with kids with special needs at the rec center here in town.

We don't have many but the few who do really enjoy the time spent with them.

There are also some kids there who are basically of sound mind but have a need for additional attention for some reason or another.Usually from an abusive family or other circumstances.

I only hope our little dem00n doesn't wind up being one of these "other type of kids I see who wind up hurting them self or someone or something like small animals.

I see this type of pattern in his forum behavior and think he needs a steady mentor and solid disciplinary action taken before these violent or self destructive traits become a danger to himself or someone else.

Archived