Gibson Brands Forums

Oh Ohh... Some let Homz loose in the Introduce Welcome Lounge...

daveinspain

FM, I'm greatly honored and a little flattered!

I would say you got no balls for deleting it, but is was the New Members intro area.

You did it right.

:-)

Surely you noticed how polite I was over there, eh?

I'm tellin' ya I'm housebroken - I don't piss on the carpet or wipe my *** on the drapes without good reason!

:-

What - fit right in?

I dunno, I never go over there so I have no clue what the environment is.

Can't say it concerns me much.

Dem00n, don't be a dipstick.

Nobody needs to be warned over there, those old cats can fend for themselves just fine.

FM' date=' I'm greatly honored and a little flattered!

I would say you got no balls for deleting it, but is [i']was[/i] the New Members intro area.

You did it right.

I'm tellin' ya I'm housebroken - I don't piss on the carpet or wipe my *** on the drapes without good reason!

:-

I could feel your restraint. :-

I should have left it up, I was kinda proud of it. Thanks though.

And hey, we may not always be on the same side of the argument, but no one can tell someone off like you can. :-

I could feel your restraint. :-

I should have left it up' date=' I was kinda proud of it. Thanks though.

And hey, we may not always be on the same side of the argument, but no one can tell someone off like you can. :- [/quote']

Anyone else notice how we all got along...when that guy attacked the gibson lounge.

Who let Homz out of his cage? I *told* you all it was not safe for him to have sharp objects or an internet connection!

Just put him in the cage with the pomerian so he can have something good to eat!

FM' date=' I'm greatly honored and a little flattered!

I would say you got no balls for deleting it, but is [i']was[/i] the New Members intro area.

You did it right.

=P~

Good reason like this (click in order) ----> http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=18597&p=2

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=239687&

http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=18597&p=3

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Its not often a new person opens up with a intro by attacking people. Glad not everyone is like this guy' date=' sounds like him and our resident (insert adjective here) Buddy light would get along well with this christian with a attitude.[/quote']

There is an instrumental song by Dave Benoit called "Musicians With Attitude (MWA)"

Now, I think I'm going to have to compose a song called "Christians With Attitudes (CWA)" I may even loop the quote from Seinfeld of Elains boyfriend, Putty (or something like that) where he says, "It doesn't matter to me, you're the one going to hell."

Archived