Gibson Brands Forums

For Obama Supporters ONLY

Bowdiddley

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean like the widespread celebration here among right wingers when we bombed innocent women and children in Iraq -- who had nothing to do with 9/11 except for their being born a poor Muslim. Of course for some' date=' that was the whole justification for bombing them anyway. Not unlike what you write about the Nazis -- huh?[/quote']

Hoyt,

When you say crazy a$$ crap like this, many of us can only assume that you are bat sh!t crazy! Early on I attempted to "argue" with using logic and reason, but after reading your replies similar to this last one, I gave up any hope of a productive conversation with you.

So, you remain to me, a cartoon character.

Best wishes,

from a bitter little man...

Hoyt' date='

When you say crazy a$$ crap like this, many of us can only assume that you are bat sh!t crazy! Early on I attempted to "argue" with using logic and reason, but after reading your replies similar to this last one, I gave up any hope of a productive conversation with you.

Best wishes,

from a bitter little man...[/quote']

You want a productive conversation? You don't have conversations. You only Copy/paste the thoughts of others.

Best wishes,

Bitter little man.

Hoyt' date='

Best wishes,

from a bitter little man...[/quote']

LMAO.

You mean like the widespread celebration here among right wingers when we bombed innocent women and children in Iraq -- who had nothing to do with 9/11 except for their being born a poor Muslim. Of course for some' date=' that was the whole justification for bombing them anyway. Not unlike what you write about the Nazis -- huh?[/quote'] Not really, your Bushophobia has clouded your reasoning skills. The whole failed policy, in a nutshell was , not putting enough boots on the ground to effectively quell any resistance and allowing the defeated army to maintain alot of it's weapons. The Nazis put into effect a planned roundup, transport, classification and execution of citizenry of not only their country, but occupied lands. There again to draw parallels is not a stretch but a fantastic reach.

You want a productive conversation? You don't have conversations. You only Copy/paste the thoughts of others.

Best wishes' date='

Bitter little man.

[/quote']

I believe the reason KSG copy's and paste all the time is because he does not have a keyboard so he has to copy everything with his mouse.

Thats probably why we cant understand the point he is trying to make half the time.

Not really' date=' your Bushophobia has clouded your reasoning skills. The whole failed policy, in a nutshell was , not putting enough boots on the ground to effectively quell any resistance and allowing the defeated army to maintain alot of it's weapons. The Nazis put into effect a planned roundup, transport, classification and execution of citizenry of not only their country, but occupied lands. There again to draw parallels is not a stretch but a fantastic reach.[/quote']

I know, the poor Iraqi pistachio farmers were just susposed to sit their impotent while bush's crusaders killed anyone who moved. After all we are America and only kill in the name of Christ.

If God's Army, or some superior power like from a far away planet, invaded our country -- would there not be a resistance. Why didn't some fool think of that before making up all the lies/distortions and getting 4200 of our guys killed and close to another 1000 USA mercenaries (not to mention our wounded who will never walk down the street again). And all for nothing.

Reagan knew better, daddy bush knew better, Stormin Norman knew better, Powell knew better (but let the SOBs use him), Clinton knew better. But bushco fabricated a bunch of lies, distortions, and fear, that backed Congress into a corner with all his Mushroom Cloud lies and distortions that we must act now or die. . . . . . and here we are.

You did notice how the large coalition that aided us in Afghanistan didn't follow bush into Iraq. In fact, bush had to beg and twist the arms of a few countries to join him because they knew it was wrong, Iraq was not threat, and bush was no CIC.

BTW -- wasn't Hitler a Christian too? Bet bush could have gotten him to join his Iraq invasion.

I know' date=' the poor Iraqi pistachio farmers were just susposed to sit their impotent while bush's crusaders killed anyone who moved. After all we are America and only kill in the name of Christ.

If God's Army, or some superior power like from a far away planet, invaded our country -- would there not be a resistance. Why didn't some fool think of that before making up all the lies/distortions and getting 4200 of our guys killed and close to another 1000 USA mercenaries (not to mention our wounded who will never walk down the street again). And all for nothing.

Reagan knew better, daddy bush knew better, Stormin Norman knew better, Powell knew better (but let the SOBs use him), Clinton knew better. But bushco fabricated a bunch of lies, distortions, and fear, that backed Congress into a corner with all his Mushroom Cloud lies and distortions that we must act now or die. . . . . . and here we are.

You did notice how the large coalition that aided us in Afghanistan didn't follow bush into Iraq. In fact, bush had to beg and twist the arms of a few countries to join him because they knew it was wrong, Iraq was not threat, and bush was no CIC.

BTW -- wasn't Hitler a Christian too? Bet bush could have gotten him to join his Iraq invasion.[/quote'] Nope Hitler was an occultist. Like I said before if we really study history............

Nope Hitler was an occultist. Like I said before if we really study history............

History is subject to interpretation (and, as we've seen, revision).

In my opinion, Hitler -- just like bush -- "said" he was a Christian . . . . . .as he commited war crimes and immoral acts.

And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God; because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interests. But at that time Christ was nailed to the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews; whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics and when elections are being held they debase themselves to beg for Jewish votes. They even enter into political intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties against the interests of their own Christian nation.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. ...Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.

- Adolf Hitler.

The fact that the Curia is now making its peace with Fascism shows that the Vatican trusts the new political realities far more than did the former liberal democracy with which it could not come to terms. ...The fact that the Catholic Church has come to an agreement with Fascist Italy ...proves beyond doubt that the Fascist world of ideas is closer to Christianity than those of Jewish liberalism or even atheistic Marxism...

- Adolf Hitler in an article in the Völkischer Beobachter, February 29, 1929, on the new Lateran Treaty between Mussolini's fascist government and the Vatican

By its decision to carry out the political and moral cleansing of our public life, the Government is creating and securing the conditions for a really deep and inner religious life. The advantages for the individual which may be derived from compromises with atheistic organizations do not compare in any way with the consequences which are visible in the destruction of our common religious and ethical values. The national Government sees in both Christian denominations the most important factor for the maintenance of our society. ...

- Adolf Hitler, speech before the Reichstag, March 23, 1933, just before the Enabling Act is passed.

He kind of sounds like an American Conservative.

Today Christians ... stand at the head of [this country]... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit ... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past ... (few) years.

- Adolf Hitler, quoted in: The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872

Now he is beginning to sound like a certain poster on here.

History is subject to interpretation (and' date=' as we've seen, revision).

In my opinion, Hitler -- just like bush -- "said" he was a Christian . . . . . .as he commited war crimes and immoral acts.[/quote'] Hitler wrapped himself heavily in occult practices, imagery and blood oathes. He was a cult of personality, delusional, paranoid, need I go on? His father was jewish, mother a christian, and yes he was a choir boy at a young age. Bush will never be tried for any "war crimes" , he never issued, devised or implemented any plan to eradicate any group or groups of peoples. Should we roll back the years and charge in absentia the generals that ordered the fire bombing of Dresden, Tokyo, or the leveling of Hiroshima or Nagasaki? How about we dig up General Sherman and try him for the burning of Atlanta, and his march to the sea, where his troops raped ,robbed and murdered the locals as they went.

Archived