Gibson Brands Forums

Take the test and post your results.

Homz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm about to make a gross generalization.

Those in the green box are good decent folks who generally care about others.

Jesus...That's now three things we agree on! Never saw that coming!

Now that's boring.

No, I accomplished exactly what I new I could do and that's get it right in the bulls eye, Homz.

I can do that to just about any random test.

I will say it was rather predictable.

The test was boring, not the test taker.

The test was boring.

I thought it was quite thought-provoking. Many of them I could answer immediately, but there were a few that made me think, and re-think, and end up a bit surprised at my answers. For instance, the one about 'genuine free market.... multinational companies' monopoly... etc'. I knew what to answer to get certain results, but I didn't want to get certain results, I wanted to know where I really stood, so took it seriously and answered honestly.

I thought it was quite thought-provoking. Many of them I could answer immediately' date=' but there were a few that made me think, and re-think, and end up a bit surprised at my answers. For instance, the one about 'genuine free market.... multinational companies' monopoly... etc'. I knew what to answer to get certain results, but I didn't want to get certain results, I wanted to know where I really stood, so took it seriously and answered honestly.[/quote']

There were a few that stumped me as well. They were worded so that I had to stop and think, "Do I agree with that or disagree with that?" And sometimes it was both so I had to decide whether I agreed with it more than disagreed....

I was surprised I didn't fall more to the left on the liberal axis, but I think I got a relatively accurate result.

Archived