Gibson Brands Forums

Ever have one of THOSE shows ?

The Mick

I know what you mean. I hate when there's no stage or drum riser.....The drummer misses all the action and they can't see in the back.

Imported Response

Love tho look on Your(?) face there. Your Eyes is as big as her....

I know what you mean. I hate when there's no stage or drum riser.....The drummer misses all the action and they can't see in the back.

Imported Response

Love tho look on Your(?) face there. Your Eyes is as big as her....

Not me Eye'm on the far right (never thought Eye'd say that) tuning and looking away

The best is Pete the bass player grinning

Mick... with all due respect, in this case I'd look away too...

<grin>

Been there, done that. Although I'm neither a stranger to observing feminine pulchritude nor one to ignore it.

As for "milfs," again, at my age alas, it's more likely "gilfs" I'd find most appropriately attractive and - well, from my perspective, there is not entirely a paucity of such ladies.

<even bigger grin>

Alas, at times I feel not entirely unlike George Burns when asked why he always was seen with young women: "There aren't any my age."

<chuckle>

BTW, a fellow "shooter" - the term by which journalistic photographers once were known before it became politically incorrect - got a great one of a governor who was to present flowers to a young woman elected as "Queen of the Lake."

It turned out the zippered one-piece bathing suit had a glitch on the zipper. The "Gov" noticed and his posture was quite similar to that of your bass player. <grin> Damn, but I wish I still had a print of that one. Nope, it never got into the newspaper. Darn it.

Mick... with all due respect' date=' in this case I'd look away too...

<grin>

Been there, done that. Although I'm neither a stranger to observing feminine pulchritude nor one to ignore it.

As for "milfs," again, at my age alas, it's more likely "gilfs" I'd find most appropriately attractive and - well, from my perspective, there is not entirely a paucity of such ladies.

<even bigger grin>

Alas, at times I feel not entirely unlike George Burns when asked why he always was seen with young women: "There aren't any my age."

<chuckle>[/quote']:-#

Callen' date=' if you'd stop shooting those poor pigeons you might be able to find yourself a better-looking girlfriend ;-)

[/quote']

He shoots them?

I thought they breed for life? (it must make them tired......)

Whew. I need a cigarette......

Murph.

He shoots them?

I thought they breed for life? (it must make them tired......)

Whew. I need a cigarette......

Murph.

Murph they MATE for life, not breed for life LOL Big distinction there.

Callen once said he shoots pigeons in his spare time and I'll never let him forget it. :-k You know what they say about a woman's memory........ unforunately, the image of that transvestite is gonna be a hard one to erase.

Archived