Gibson Brands Forums

Obama is a God! or Bush is a God! It doesn't matter to the point.

Homz

Why would this come up. Because I can. Now the question is weather I will be allowed to do so in the near future. Do you want your lounge to become nothing but pics of Tim's guitars (no offense Tim, they are very nice guitars).

I refuse to participate in your new sanitized lounge. The more you push it the more I push back.

I will be banned soon, so let me just get this off my chest. I am no troll. I am a concerned human being. I am full of passions and both good and bad tendencies. I am. I will not obey a small group of moralist who think they know what the difference is between right and wrong or what is appropriate or not. I will fight back.

The moderation that has been in place since I began my stay on the forum lounge has been more then adequate.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would this come up. Because I can. Now the question is weather I will be allowed to do so in the near future. Do you want your lounge to become nothing but pics of Tim's guitars (no offense Tim' date=' they are very nice guitars).

I refuse to participate in your new sanitized lounge. The more you push it the more I push back.

I will be banned soon, so let me just get this off my chest. I am no troll. I am a concerned human being. I am full of passions and both good and bad tendencies. I am. I will not obey a small group of moralist who think they know what the difference is between right and wrong or what is appropriate or not. I will fight back.

The moderation that has been in place since I began my stay on the forum lounge has been more then adequate.

[/quote']

True to form.

You're a troll.

See ya.

Murph.

Am I? Am I really? Could it be that we just don't agree on the issues? Is that what a troll is? I always thought a troll was simply trying to disrupt a forum for the purpose of simply getting attention. IF that be the definition then I am a bit more then a troll. You know that Murph.

Am I? Am I really? Could it be that we just don't agree on the issues? Is that what a troll is? I always thought a troll was simply trying to disrupt a forum for the purpose of simply getting attention. IF that be the definition then I am a bit more then a troll. You know that Murph.

I won't call you a troll Homz, but you do enjoy stirring the crap. It's that obvious.

Why would this come up. Because I can. Now the question is weather I will be allowed to do so in the near future. Do you want your lounge to become nothing but pics of Tim's guitars (no offense Tim' date=' they are very nice guitars).

[/quote']

Homz I see your point but this is a guitar forum.... You might surprise yourself and not get banned, I don't think all political and religious talk is banned maybe just the was it is presented or elaborated. The title of this post didn't bother me and probably not anyone else.... I was curious to see why he is God.

I won't call you a troll Homz' date=' but you do enjoy stirring the crap. It's that obvious.[/quote']

And you are a stalker. The only thing you do is post commentary on my posts. Find your own themes.

"Obama is a God"

IMO there's only one' date=' and it isn't Obama![/quote']

READ the first post. I don't think Obama is a god. I don't believe in gods. It's not a political thread. It's a means to a point. READ.

And you are a stalker. The only thing you do is post commentary on my posts. Find your own themes.

Ok, if I'm a stalker, then you can go to another site and I will follow, so let's try a little experiment,,,,

Homz I see your point but this is a guitar forum.... You might surprise yourself and not get banned' date=' I don't think all political and religious talk is banned maybe just the was it is presented or elaborated. The title of this post didn't bother me and probably not anyone else.... I was curious to see why he is God. [/quote']

Dave if the moral majority gets their way it would only take three people to complain and I would be banned for saying "Obama is a God".

Ok' date=' if I'm a stalker, then you can go to another site and I will follow, so let's try a little experiment,,,,[/quote']

Dyna I'm glad to provide you with entertainment. Keep up the good and thought provoking posts.

Dave if the moral majority gets their way it would only take three people to complain and I would be banned for saying "Obama is a God".

I don't know if you'd be banned.

But....

We'd think you were more stupid, than we thought you were, before you made such a dumba$$sed statement.

Do you have "stupid pills"?

Or, do you actually worship him?

READ the first post. I don't think Obama is a god. I don't believe in gods. It's not a political thread. It's a means to a point. READ.

OK I stand corrected, the title does however look like a statement. I did read the post, and don't raise your voice to me young man!#-o

Archived