Gibson Brands Forums

Obama is a God! or Bush is a God! It doesn't matter to the point.

Homz

I don't know if you'd be banned.

But....

We'd think you were more stupid' date=' than we thought you were, before you made such a dumba$$sed statement.

Do you have "stupid pills"?

Or, do you actually worship him?[/quote']

i would delete this post murph. it doesnt present you in the best light...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you'd be banned.

But....

We'd think you were more stupid' date=' than we thought you were, before you made such a dumba$$sed statement.

Do you have "stupid pills"?

Or, do you actually worship him?[/quote']

:-$#-o #-o #-o #-o

Could someone explain it to Murph. Being he's my bud and all I don't want to pi$$ him off.

:-$#-o #-o #-o #-o

Could someone explain it to Murph. Being he's my bud and all I don't want to pi$$ him off.

i was going to reply, but i decided i'd let someone else handle it

Dave if the moral majority gets their way it would only take three people to complain and I would be banned for saying "Obama is a God".

If that's the case then it is time to move on and find another forum. If this little experiment doesn't work out it is not the end of the world. My hope is that the mods are smart enough to see through any lynch-mob activity. If not, I'll leave. Not a big deal.

I've seen the occasional posting that shows the ignorance of some, but I have to take the stance that if you don't want to read it . . . don't! If you don't like it, don't post. Don't keep the thread bumped up.

If you think someone is a troll, don't feed it.

We already have the policies in place that get rid of things that are too inflammatory. Remember the meltdown of buddylight. That appeared to many to be the correct use of moderation.

I also like the fact that we can have threads that are broad in topics. I fear that if we get too politically correct, things may get boring.

If that's the case then it is time to move on and find another forum. If this little experiment doesn't work out it is not the end of the world. My hope is that the mods are smart enough to see through any lynch-mob activity. If not' date=' I'll leave. Not a big deal.[/quote']

Nobody here wants anyone banned for a single post, but I do think it's fair that if three complaints are received about a post, that the mods should take a look at it.

As usual, some people are taking things way out of context, and getting all butt hurt. It's not a lynch mob mentallity here, it's people getting tired of the same old same old.

If that's the case then it is time to move on and find another forum. If this little experiment doesn't work out it is not the end of the world. My hope is that the mods are smart enough to see through any lynch-mob activity. If not' date=' I'll leave. Not a big deal.[/quote']

I trust that will be the case.

We shall see. And when the Bolsheviks took Moscow they only had 8% of the populous on their side.

Red Hearing....I know....I just wanted to say that.

me too' date=' but if the mods share the sensitivities of certain members, what hope do the rest of us have?[/quote']

I'm hoping for a "middle ground" kind of thing.

I don't like censorship or group think any more than anyone else, but I'd really like to see this forum get to a place where a guy could sit with his kid on his lap and participate, without worrying about what might pop up on the screen.

Like I keep saying, this is not an age restricted site, and it's really an embarrassment to open this site, and have some crap pop up on the screen. It's the same as standing on a street corner and cussing at the top of your lungs, or flashing obscene photos at kids as they walk by. It's indecent, to put it mildly. It's crude and borish, to be honest.

Archived