Gibson Brands Forums

Nancy Pelosi.....

Murph

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah' date=' after she saw the light and allied herself with the Bush administration the Dems turned cannibal...

[/quote']

Not at all. She lied about it. That is, She's lying about it. If she said she was persuaded out of fear or even stupidity to approve torture, then she should have said so. Lie about a matter of state, and you just need to get out. (Lie about doing a Fat Chick so your wife doesn't find out and I'll just make fun of you. Bill, You sleazy Sax Player, you).

It's not a matter of Supporting you team no matter what. It's a matter of populating our government with qualified representatives we can rely on when things get heavy. A duty Republicans tend to shuck.

Only one way to get the truth out of that dumb b!tch...

WATERBOARD HER!!!!

Waterboarding is probably torture(legal experts will decide if they have a case). Although I personally might get some pleasure waterboarding her and the rest of the chain of command that authorized waterboarding it would still be a possible legal infraction and thus I'm against it.

Waterboarding is probably torture(legal experts will decide if they have a case). Although I personally might get some pleasure waterboarding her and the rest of the chain of command that authorized waterboarding it would still be a possible legal infraction and thus I'm against it.

Brilliant!=P~=D> =D>

I'm against it, but I'd love to do it somebody else, for them doing it to somebody else...

I can't wait to be on your team Homz!=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Brilliant!=P~=D> =D>

I'm against it' date=' but I'd love to do it somebody else, for them doing it to somebody else...

I can't wait to be on your team Homz!=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> [/quote']

You should read the post. I said I am against it. That was my final word on the matter. It is probably illegal. Everyone who partook in it top to the bottom should be arrested if it is found to be illegal by the experts.

BTW I say probably and legal experts because I really don't want to see your 'function 8' key in action. That's the one you have set up with the copy/paste from some BS source where you try to prove that it isn't illegal.

Brilliant!=P~=D> =D>

I'm against it' date=' but I'd love to do it somebody else, for them doing it to somebody else...

I can't wait to be on your team Homz!=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> [/quote']

Didn't you catch the restraint. He'd like to, but won't because it's Wrong.

Like I said it was brilliant. Did you catch the part where I said he'd "love to" instead of he "would"?=P~

So we should all give in to our Barbaric Tendencies and call it right? We should let out inner caveman determine the proper course of action?

Archived