Gibson Brands Forums

Nancy Pelosi.....

Murph

Eye just don't see it that way if he's unarmed and captive.

Don't have to kill them all - just one while the others are watching.

Sorry, however distasteful you find that it gets worse when you let it become a Liberal war.

I stand by my statement.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have to kill them all - just one while the others are watching.

Sorry' date=' however distasteful you find that it gets worse when you let it become a Liberal war.

I stand by my statement.

[/quote']

No Eye see how effective it would be. As well know war ain't pretty. Eye was just wondering your justification.

Or we could have sent YOU when you were active duty Navy and you could have refused to do your job.

Cuz you're so smart and all....

I never refused to do my duty. A bit presumptuous don't you think?

If we don't have the money to teach them to swim' date=' how are they supposed to learn how to swim?

Who's going to feed them?

Am I in the right post?[/quote']

We can save them if we all band together. We need to stop global warming and you can help. Think green!

My father did a double tour in the "Nam" , and he told that dunking a VC head first into a 55 gallon drum of water was an excellent way to extract information. I find it laughable (almost), how limp wristed liberals believe that we should just be nice and treat all our enemies as if they meant us no harm. Cast your hippie eyes over toward Darfur to see how Muslims treat those they wish to conquer, maybe that will clear things up for you.

It's beginning to look as if Pelosi is right about these CIA briefings, the CIA itself is not confirming anything about those briefings, Sen. Graham, who was at these briefings and keeps very detailed notes about everything he does, confirms what Pelosi is saying and the fact that she wants the GOP to push an investigation into this seems to indicate she is not afraid of what they might find. The GOP might find themselves looking at the previous administration as the source of the torture.

The GOP seems to be admitting that there was torture but are trying to make Pelosi the instigator. They are acknowledging that there was illegal torture. It doesn't matter that a Viet Cong may have "admitted" something when his head was dunked in water. John McCain lied under torture. That's what happens when someone is tortured, they will say anything to make it stop. We have executed enemies for waterboarding so to allow it from our side makes us the bad guys.

OK grampa, take a deep breath and relax.

My father did a double tour in the "Nam" ' date=' and he told that dunking a VC head first into a 55 gallon drum of water was an excellent way to extract information. I find it laughable (almost), how limp wristed liberals believe that we should just be nice and treat all our enemies as if they meant us no harm. Cast your hippie eyes over toward Darfur to see how Muslims treat those they wish to conquer, maybe that will clear things up for you. [/quote']

Thanks for clearing that up. Here I was thinking we need to be better than that cause we're the greatest country in the world. We only signed onto the Geneva conventions for show. We didn't need to actually follow it.

You don't have to be a sadist to get information from a person. When we torture our enemies, we become just like them. If you think it's wrong that they do it to our soldiers, then it's wrong when we do it to theirs. Don't you remember your mom asking you if you'd jump off a bridge if all your friends do it? You can't justify wrong by saying that everyone else is doing it.

Archived