Gibson Brands Forums

Let's See your Faces

max2343

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Agree and the hole post lasted about 1 minute and like you said' date=' "Pow"

I just think that whom ever Doesn't Post a real photo, just ain't worth ever responding too

[/quote']

I don't see the need to post a photo.I'm not looking for a date or anything and no one will ever have to find me in a crowd.Anyone could really be posting a photo of someone else anyways and who would know?No offense to those who did,you have more guts than I.

Here is my mascot:

2952209270_86485b44bf_o.jpg

I don't see the need to post a photo.I'm not looking for a date or anything and no one will ever have to find me in a crowd.Anyone could really be posting a photo of someone else anyways and who would know?No offense to those who did' date='you have more guts than I.

Here is my mascot:

[img']http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/2952209270_86485b44bf_o.jpg[/img]

Yea. O.K. Nice dog anyways. Anyone one that owns a dog and treats it good is O.K.

<----The pic in the avatar is from August '08.

This is from June '08.

skylark3-1.jpg

This is from January '09 looking pretty spaced out. Whoever took the picture had their timestamp all messed up.

liquidsoap042.jpg

Wow cat&mouse what are you like 15. That's pretty good, starting early.

How did you get started. Who got-ya going?

Wow cat&mouse what are you like 15. That's pretty good' date=' starting early.

How did you get started. Who got-ya going?[/quote']

Haha no I'm 19 now, so those pics from '08 were when I was 18.

I got started in the local scene when I was a sophomore in high school playing as a solo artist. I jammed with a drummer that summer, but nothing came of it. My junior year I kept playing as a solo artist but put a band together. Now I book monthly shows, still keeping the solo project alive, the band is still going and I recently accepted an offer to be in a band that takes really corny pop songs such as "I'm On A Boat," "I Kissed A Girl," and "Umbrella" and other songs that are on the radio that I don't listen to and giving them a little treatment. I've also been planning on starting a post-hardcore band with elements of punk and math rock as well as a ska/punk band. The band I'm in now is an indie-rock/experimental band.

Nothing like diving in the scene head first.

I love Bill Nye

He was a lot of fun. The most profound thing he said was the fact that you can get a cheeseburger at McDonald's for 99 cents but that a salad will cost you $5.99 there. Really made me think...

No rocketman' date=' your not a geek. Nice photo's.

Looks like you have a nice Family and I can tell your a good Guy.

Just think more of yourself, Man.[/quote']

Thanks max. Actually I'm not that high school or college geek anymore. Yep, these days I'm a professional geek (he he he). Trust me, I did have a wild side years ago (don't know if I could make AXE® blush with my youthful exploits but I'd come close)....

Haha no I'm 19 now' date=' so those pics from '08 were when I was 18.

I got started in the local scene when I was a sophomore in high school playing as a solo artist. I jammed with a drummer that summer, but nothing came of it. My junior year I kept playing as a solo artist but put a band together. Now I book monthly shows, still keeping the solo project alive, the band is still going and I recently accepted an offer to be in a band that takes really corny pop songs such as "I'm On A Boat," "I Kissed A Girl," and "Umbrella" and other songs that are on the radio that I don't listen to and giving them a little treatment. I've also been planning on starting a post-hardcore band with elements of punk and math rock as well as a ska/punk band. The band I'm in now is an indie-rock/experimental band.

Nothing like diving in the scene head first. [/quote']

Kool, Man. Good for you

Chatting up a 15 year-old boy?

Are you sure you don't know cudamax from Chicago???

What are you some Kinda Fagot. To many years being a Junkie and standing on the Corner

selling yourself for Guitar Strings?

Archived