Gibson Brands Forums

Ok...list of guys that got banned.

dem00n

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murphyslaw (time you own up to your identity!). Some of us originals still exist. When did you get so many Lounge scales on you, pal? Cool it now, watch the bait shops and, com'on, help get "The Lounge" back to something close to music topics. What are you, runnin for office or something? You should have used homemade lye soap after that last post! Get on down to the barn and take your whippin! Anyway, if you had bought the 335 in the first place none of this would have happened. And the Reinhardt amps you have no interest in come in up to 100 watts that'll blow your cowlick off! Playing the Hollywood Bowl soon? Behave yourself you ornery old buzzard bait! Get a 335, decent amp and use your noggin 'fore you blow your whistle next time. :-$

The Hall Groper

Murphyslaw (time you own up to your identity!). Some of us originals still exist. When did you get so many Lounge scales on you' date=' pal? Cool it now, watch the bait shops and, com'on, help get "The Lounge" back to something close to music topics. What are you, runnin for office or something? You should have used homemade lye soap after that last post! Get on down to the barn and take your whippin! Anyway, if you had bought the 335 in the first place none of this would have happened. And the Reinhardt amps you have no interest in come in up to 100 watts that'll blow your cowlick off! Playing the Hollywood Bowl soon? Behave yourself you ornery old buzzard bait! Get a 335, decent amp and use your noggin 'fore you blow your whistle next time. [-X

The Hall Groper

[/quote']

Thanks Groper.

I was raised in East Mesa/Apache Jct. Az., by Banditos. Real bikers. I don't know how to be politically correct.

I'm learning.

Archived