Gibson Brands Forums

Disappearing strings on Guitar

Thermionik

Sorry - not strings, but threads.

Sorry - not Guitar but guitarstrummer.

What happened - onewilyfool put up a thread calling for Mike to return, now it's gone.

I was going to comment on how short our collective memories were,

but since Karen was cool with it,

I figured what the heck,

let bygones be bygones.

Now it's gone. What gives people?

It's the government! The government is behind this. First my dog goes missing after mysterious lights were seen over the back yard. Strings innocently missing ? It's the government! What's next? I'm going to check my guitar's bridge to see if someone took my plastic bridge pins again. [-(

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone..........

=P~

Guys....I contacted Mike, and at this time, he is not interested in returning, so I took the thread down.....but thanks for all the input, I felt that overall it was positive, but clearly there are some lingering bad feelings, so Mike decided to remain away from the forum. I think it may just take some time, but I, for one, would like to see him return....

Oh well......his loss.

I think we all know we get passionate and debate can get heated. That is what makes this place so great/bad -- fun/difficult -- why I love it/hate it. Life is full of yin/yang and as long as we can weather the storms AND enjoy the warm sunny days.....it is all part of life and being the wonderful Dysfunctional Family that we are.

I think it is good that all can realize this and have open hearts and try to open doors. (especially the person who was hurt by it all....shows a very big heart to offer to forgive and forget!!)

Maybe Strummer will step back and see the big picture ...

Guys....I contacted Mike' date=' and at this time, he is not interested in returning, so I took the thread down.....but thanks for all the input, I felt that overall it was positive, but clearly there are some lingering bad feelings, so Mike decided to remain away from the forum. I think it may just take some time, but I, for one, would like to see him return....[/quote']

So thats why I have 1 less posting. onewilyfool, you owe me 1 ](*,)

Lingering bad feelings - yes indeedy, but the person he bullied OFF the forum is back posting AND willing to forgive and forget, several of the people he tried to push around from his self-appointed moral sheriff role are willing to forgive and forget, seems the only person who has issues is.....

Yup - Mike himself. He's still being a:

lglp06172ij.jpg

Archived