Gibson Brands Forums

My girlfriend needs to wake the hell up

RichCI

'Cause I feel like cranking up my SG Jr. which was sounding reeeeeaaal goooood last week at rehearsal.

Here's a clip of us playing All Day and All of the Night by The Kinks. It's a bit sloppy as it was late into rehearsal and beers were flowing a little more freely than usual but the energy is there.

Also worth noting is that I had my Analogman Beano Boost treble boost on for the entire song which I have been freakin' telling you guys for over a year is one of the coolest pedals ever made.

My guitar is in the right channel, the one with more midrange and I play the solo.

http://www.richci.com/alldayallnight.mp3

Be kind.

Thanks, guys! Yeah, we do have fun which is the entire point of this band. We've all been through the whole "I wanna be a rock star" routine, we all have good jobs so we're not doing it for money - we're doing it purely because we're into it. We play whatever the hell we want to play (mostly originals) and throw in whatever covers we like, think will be fun and play them however we want.

lol! That's my brother; he's the singer. He also calls me Riffmaster Rich as I have a knack for coming up with simple but cool sounding stuff when he tends to overcomplicate things.

Tony (brother): Hey, here's what I was thinking about for the chorus. (plays some tricky thing with 10,000 notes)

Me: How about this instead? (plays something about as complicated as "Smoke on the Water")

Archived