Gibson Brands Forums

B.S. political threads by YOU KNOW WHO...

NeoConMan

besides Neo being arrogant, and whatever. The guy knows his stuff, definetly a smart guy. He stands up for what he believes in, nothing wrong with that.

Fool on the hill, If you mess with the bull, you will get the horns.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
besides Neo being arrogant' date=' and whatever. The guy knows his stuff, definetly a smart guy. He stands up for what he believes in, nothing wrong with that.

Fool on the hill, If you mess with the bull, you will get the horns.[/quote']

no disrespect meant but, you're easily impressed. i seem to recall some recent pics of you in another post that pegged you as rather young. if i'm mistaken i apologize, if not you've much to learn. careful who you sign on with at an early age.. keep an open mind.

Im 19' date=' in college. I try to keep an open mind, but Im not wise yet. I pray to god one day that I will recieve wisdom.

[/quote']

Psalm 111.10

check it out

no disrespect meant but' date=' you're easily impressed. i seem to recall some recent pics of you in another post that pegged you as rather young. if i'm mistaken i apologize, if not you've much to learn. careful who you sign on with at an early age.. keep an open mind.[/quote']

I have seen many of neo posts, some stuff I agree with others I am uncertain of because I havent done my reserch. There is always two sides to a story, only fate of what you make, be the change you want to see in the world, got it down.

Neo...just shut up...god i wonder how ur wife deals with you.

Shut up?

From YOU?

Care to hear how I deal with my children when they are so brave as to shoot their mouth off like that?

I urge you to reconsider your tone Kiddie....

you only start BS political threads to "balance" other BS political threads?

Yes.

It's complicated with your better half Homz....

He starts 10 times the number of threads anybody else on this forum even attempts.

A substantial percentage of them are simply to stir up sh!t and piss on shoes.

I recall seeing him post facts very rarely' date=' it's usually some hypothetical situation borne of pharmaceutical overuse.

The whole wide world revolves around the Homz House.

Luckily, I'm skilled and quick-thinking enough to tilt the axis of the forum back to the center with only occasional posts.

Superior intellect, talent and wisdom enable me to get the job done quickly and efficiently.

I'm sure you'll agree, and even admit I'm better looking than he is.

:-)

And I'd love to know when you've actually responded to someone politely.

Two way street Sweetie...

I recall you were so bold as to tag-team me once, stand up for your man and try to assert your views as fact - on me!

Tell us all how THAT worked out for you....

I give as I get so try using a little more honey, Honey.

Oh, and include a fact or two in your voluminous ramblings from Liberal Looney Toon Central there in Indiana -

Land That Chrysler Forgot.

Attacking me will yield the same result EVERY time, but still you two ignore every fact in every post and lose again....

i can't imagine how anyone could stand to be around that miserable blowhard for more than 30 seconds.

Yet you return' date=' again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

maybe that's why he's here all the time.

I do it for my public, the people who depend on me to Right the Wrongs & Leave the Left behind....

the ever present turd in the punch bowl.

Open wide......

He doesn't have to be polite. He is the almighty Neo...the slayer of dragons.

Thank BM!

I think you nailed it right on the head. The problem with Neo isn't his political leanings. I can respect those. It is inability to play nice in the sand box. He is a bully...plain and simple. He also is an arrogant' date=' egocentric loudmouth. [/quote']

Yeah' date=' but admit it - I'm consistent!

I'm good at what I do, and I do what I do Right every time!

Neo must have nads the size of basketballs.

Indeed I do!

Funny, the thread is started with all your stupid bullsh!t political threads and your name isn't mentioned once!

Good or bad....

Wow Homz, you're 100% Pure Teflon - NOTHING sticks to you!!!!!

Your admiring fans are encouraging you to post more of your specialties, so let's continue on like we were.

People b!tched, Gibson intervened, people were banned, and the forum was gonna be a Kinder, Gentler place...

You never missed a beat or slowed down with your bullsh!t and the crowd went WILD!

I post an opposing view and suddenly things turned "political" in your political threads.

People suddenly got SICK of "political" threads all over again....

Yeah, I think we got a good thing going here.

Bullsh!t from Homz, real news and facts from me, and the usual brain-dead knee-jerk responses.

It's a beautiful thing.

This defies description. Each "yelling" at each other blaming others for their actions and thinking that he (or she) who yells the loudest, or posts the most wins. Sheesh. Put all this energy to use by volunteering to help those less fortunate than yourselves. It can be a very enriching and empowering experience.

Brian

I'm with Neo on this one' date=' I think Bass....le is correct, anyone starting trouble. don't be suprised when you get the horns, thats a life lesson most of us get fairly early on it doesn't just apply to Neo or Homz .

It's curious as politically I have more in common with Homz I guess ( from what I can get from where homz seems to be pointing) but statistically Homz makes rather less sense more of the time( almost always in fact) than Neo. I've been steering well clear of all this **** recently and not bothering but this one I read through, worse Luck, But Neo is bang on the money as far as I'm concerned.

First Measures post is hilarious and sums up pretty much what i've been feeling about all of this and most everyone else as well.

[/quote']

roger, i was looking at the trivia question in your signature and trying to figure it out. i don't know who phil keaggy is but all the others have a missing/damaged finger or two. has the answer to do with which hand their missing/damaged finger is on?

Why should Neo change his personality to fit in with someone else personality. We all don't have to be online friends in here. It's great to "just be ourselfs". Isn't that what makes humans great in general. We each have are own views and thoughts. It makes no sence to be a person with no backbone.

I think people just jump from 0-60 when they see something potientially argumentitive in here. Like F.O.A.H

Why should Neo change his personality to fit in with someone else personality. We all don't have to be online friends in here. It's great to "just be ourselfs". Isn't that what makes humans great in general. We each have are own views and thoughts. It makes no sence to be a person with no backbone.

I think people just jump from 0-60 when they see something potientially argumentitive in here. Like F.O.A.H

O:) Well put!

It's to do with which hand has missing fingers it was Djangos left all of the others it's their right. Both Tony Iommi and Django fret/ted with the Right' date=' Tony being the only left handed player. Phil Keagy is an amazing guitar player who was in a band called glass harp in the late 60's.I discovered him reading some stuff about hendrix last week.

http://forums.gibson.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=20883[/quote']

thanks roger. must've missed that thread. sorry for the hijack. back to the regularly scheduled argument.

Not like that! :-s

Whew! That's good. I'd hate to have to explain to you guys like Neo treat their partners........

As long as he gets off, he doesn't care what happens to you--metaphorically speaking, of course.

Whew! That's good. I'd hate to have to explain to you guys like Neo treat their partners........

As long as he gets off' date=' he doesn't care what happens to you--metaphorically speaking, of course.[/quote']

Oh...:-s

Archived