Gibson Brands Forums

I made a mistake.

Steven Tari

I made a mistake and visted the Les Paul Forum. Hoping to find open minded guy's like most at this forum. I was mistaken. I voiced my opinion of Les Pauls and they think I came from a Fender Forum. I guess certain Prejudices are substantiated. I'll just have to watch where I post and how I word them.:-k

Heading- Never wanted a Les Paul.

Body- Les Paul's I guess is a guitar most people want. When I asked Why A Les Paul most responces I received sounded like a little cupid had just shot them in the heart,( OK ) instead of buying a guitar for it's best qualitys. So these are my guitars. Most not the top of the line But make me happy.

My Bad. :-k

Neo. you're not banned at MLP.

I'm not?

REALLY!?

Wow Axe, you wouldn't kid around about something like that, would you?

Last I left there, it was in a blaze of glory....

:-k

How do you know?

You're not part of the Mod Squad over there are you?

:D/

Never been to the LPF but if you are talking about the MyLesPaul forums' date=' well it is not that bad, in fact, once you get to know the guys it's the coolest place to talk about guitars in general. Just give it a try, sometimes first impresions are wrong.[/quote']

Thanks Thundergod. If I ever get a LP I might think about it.

By the way Steven' date=' what's your nickname over there?[/quote']

Same as here Steven Tari. Always figured if someone was going to get ticked and wanted to do something about it. I'd make it simple. So I put my name and the place I can be found to make it easyer for them.

Well I got on forum originally just to learn more about R9s, and now I have seen some interesting discussions. I wish there were actual Gibson representatives here, but there are enough knowledgeable people here already. I have learned a great deal from this Gibson forum.

Body- Les Paul's I guess is a guitar most people want. When I asked Why A Les Paul most responces I received sounded like a little cupid had just shot them in the heart' date='( OK ) instead of buying a guitar for it's best qualitys. So these are my guitars. Most not the top of the line But make me happy.

My Bad. 8-[

[/quote']

So you went to the Les Paul Forum and expressed less than positive remarks to rather rabid devotees of the Les Paul guitar. What did you expect they were going to do?

Steven Tari wrote:

Body- Les Paul's I guess is a guitar most people want. When I asked Why A Les Paul most responces I received sounded like a little cupid had just shot them in the heart,( OK ) instead of buying a guitar for it's best qualitys. So these are my guitars. Most not the top of the line But make me happy.

My Bad.

So you went to the Les Paul Forum and expressed less than positive remarks to rather rabid devotees of the Les Paul guitar. What did you expect they were going to do?

At least you didn't tell them that if given a choice you'd pick a Hagstrom!:) 8-[

given a choice you'd pick a Hagstrom!

Hey, those old Hagstroms are cooler 'n hell!!!

I've been in the market for a nice one for several years, just haven't jumped on one.

Anyhow, it's kinda funny what some of those guys consider or view as trolling - and the reaction.

Some super smart guys over there but the gene pool is awfully concentrated it seems...

Just sayin'....

=D>/

Archived