Gibson Brands Forums

I think I found a new forum....

saturn

Its really not funny at all. I was an extreme ice chewer, I mean a full glass all day long. I also have a rare blood type and while giving blood one day

I found out that I was Anemic and then later found that I had Celiac Disease, and it can kill you, Thats what JC from Kid Rock died from. Anyhow

I got on a Gluten free diet and crave ice no more.. Kinda weird how the body works.

It really is a serious problem, and I dont think the people that post in that forum know what problems they

may have.

But now it means NO

Beer

Pasta

Bread

Pastries

and a whole bunch of other good tasting stuff,,did I mention Ding Dongs, Donuts and Cupcakes

It could be a link to diabetes. Before I was diagnosed, I used to take a quart bottle of Poland Springs and put it in the freezer before I went to bed. After a half hour or so, I'd check the bottle and crush the ice that had started to form and replace the bottle. Half an hour later, i'd check it and squeeze the plastic bottle and crush that water up. So I'd end up with half ice, half water and take that to bed. Tasted great, but was a symptom of diabetes.

I wonder what Neoconman would have to do to get banned there? :-k

When I get some time we can conduct a little experiment.

Post some political stuff - my strong suit - and wait for a reaction....

:D/

I wonder....

Gun forums are WAY Right, of course.

Anything to do with music is full of 'arteests' and their Left-leaning tendencies.

Airplane forums are usually to the Right because it takes money to fly your own plane.

Wonder which way Saturn's little forum leans?

This might be FUN!

:-)

Its really not funny at all. I was an extreme ice chewer' date=' I mean a full glass all day long. I also have a rare blood type and while giving blood one day

I found out that I was Anemic and then later found that I had Celiac Disease, and it can kill you, Thats what JC from Kid Rock died from. Anyhow

I got on a Gluten free diet and crave ice no more.. Kinda weird how the body works.

It really is a serious problem, and I dont think the people that post in that forum know what problems they

may have.

But now it means NO

Beer

Pasta

Bread

Pastries

and a whole bunch of other good tasting stuff,,did I mention Ding Dongs, Donuts and Cupcakes[/quote']

You should check out some of the receipe's and resources for gluten free cooking. Gluten is produced the more you knead certain flours/wheats. You may have some extra work to prepare the food but at least you can eat some of it.

Not too sure about the beer though... sorry.

You should check out some of the receipe's and resources for gluten free cooking. Gluten is produced the more you knead certain flours/wheats. You may have some extra work to prepare the food but at least you can eat some of it.

Not too sure about the beer though... sorry.

Actually A/B makes a gluten free beer made from sorghum. It tastes like a Linenkugel.

Now, many restaurants offer a gluten free menu, you just ask.

The benifits of my gluten free diet are awesome

I no longer need reading glasses

I have much more energy

I don't need caffeine anymore

and believe it or not but my hair is not falling out anymore.

Archived