Gibson Brands Forums

Halloween

daveinspain

Halloween is just around the corner.... It has always been one of my favorite holidays, even though it is not really a holiday. Lets get in the "spirit" of things and see some good Halloween avatars..... Thundergod has a great one and I think mine is pretty scary lets see what you guys and gals come up with....

Boo....

Halloween is just around the corner.... It has always been one of my favorite holidays' date=' even though it is not really a holiday. Lets get in the "spirit" of things and see some good Halloween avatars..... Thundergod has a great one and I think mine is pretty scary lets see what you guys and gals come up with....

Boo....[/quote']

I'm always covered

My avatar was first! You have no idea have many PM's i get to get asked to change my avatar...thank god none of the mods told me to yet. Also in untied states its really the only real holiday togther as a nation do something...if you think about it.

My avatar was first! You have no idea have many PM's i get to get asked to change my avatar...thank god none of the mods told me to yet. Also in untied states its really the only real holiday togther as a nation do something...if you think about it.

What?! I love your avatar. Granted' date=' it's not the original DEATH, but still love it. Some people need to r-e-l-a-x.

Yeah you are right dem00n... It's a weird holiday. Nobody gets the day off and everyone goes out that night to party. I guess it's too pagan to be an official holiday.

Archived