Gibson Brands Forums

So what are you guys doing for Halloween

dem00n

Well im going tricker treating ( im 15 i know but its ****ing free candy!) and might spend the rest of the night in jail for god knows what i would do.

Me? Passin' out candy and shootin' paint balls at 15 year old trick-or-treaters. heh, heh. Guess'n I may join you in Jail.

I've lived in my house for 15 years.... I've had, (counting last year and the year before), exactly ZERO trick-or-treaters ring my bell. Might have something to do with the Concertina wire around the stairs to the front door...not sure....

My Sister and BIL have a Halloween party every year for like the last 25 years. I've gone to a couple of them. He usually has his band play at them, but this year he's just doing acoustic guitars, so I decided I'd go there.

It's a costume party, but I'm not really into that...so I'm going as an old fart, (which will STILL require me to shower!).

Bob

I've lived in my house for 15 years.... I've had' date=' (counting last year and the year before), exactly ZERO trick-or-treaters ring my bell. [/quote']

We live in a development on the edge of a vast area of unincorporated territory... There are various groups that actually bus-in kids from the outlying areas because of the "density" of our neighborhood.

Traffic gets kind of like a drive-in movie after the show is over, or Dodger Stadium in the 7th inning...

Me? Passin' out candy and shootin' paint balls at 15 year old trick-or-treaters. heh' date=' heh. Guess'n I may join you in Jail.[/quote']

Is it against the law for 15 year olds to go out and ask for candy? (I ask because of the "I'll join you in jail" comment about dem00n's comment).

My wife and daughter are going to the new Michael Jackson movie so I'll be jamming with my twin sons and handing out candy to the kiddies... On second thought, maybe I'll let my overgrown baby 28 year old hand out candy and I'll just jam with my sons.

Archived