Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Depressed.... Gonna Grow Some Hair.....

Murph

Ditto. It was great when I was in my 20's but since I'm just a regular guy (as in' date=' not a biker or rock star), I'd probably look pretty silly with long hair now that I'm in my 40's.

Me then:

[img']http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v319/2/1/1492900352/n1492900352_30027695_2921.jpg[/img]

Me now:

6760_1192993673658_1492900352_30510992_5023966_n.jpg

Rich, age did you good, you're like a 'chateau bordeaux':-"

That was my thinking as well. It's pretty weird stuff - it tastes just like you would expect bacon flavored vodka to taste but it's absolutely bizarre not having the greasy feeling in your mouth like when you eat actual bacon. It was awful as a vodka martini but pretty good in a bloody mary as long as you don't overdo it.

"Bacon shapes this forum" .. I love that. BTW, I like those chocolates with bacon in them - unbelievable delicious.

As for the hair. I have tired a few times to grow it back. I'm not corporate or anything, so I can look like I want to. There's not much gray yet. I even like the way it looks long. The truth is, I just can't freakin' stand it. It's hot and it requires time that I'd rather spend doing something else.

Forget the 'weed'. It's for sissies and losers.

Polish that dome until she shines! Take pride in what you have. [biggrin]

"Sometimes it isn't what you do with what you have, it's what you do with what you have left.," Pearlman.

Hey, who sez you can't have a six-pack at ... uhhhhhhh ... some years past the teens?

I don't even train any more and you can tell where the tummy muscles go.

It also makes guitar playing easier.

As for only being as old as one feels... Yeah, right. I couldn't possibly be 147 on some days.

Some claim age is a state of mind. That's a lie. It's a state of body that impinges on one's state of mind.

<chortle>

Lucky thing about music is that one's state of body need not overrule one's state of mind any more than it does so among the teens and twenties crowd.

m

Hey' date=' who sez you can't have a six-pack at ... uhhhhhhh ... some years past the teens?

I don't even train any more and you can tell where the tummy muscles go.

m

[/quote']

Hehe, Iggy Pop is what I think of. I just meant taking care of your body is more important than taking care of your hair.

This has been a great thread cus I got to see a couple pix from a couple members and I can put a face to the posts now, yay. Them 80s styles had me thinking Ratt and Poinson, zomg!

Archived